Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sat 12th March - 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch ended up really terribly with us. Now he's going to be sacked again. He is NOT a winner. Great trainer for sure but he's never going to be a serial winner. Some people seem to have totally forgotten his last 18 months here. And his inability to choose the right players, is Tanguy. If he came back with Levy still in the drive seat, we would be sabotaging any chance for silverware. You can't go back!!
Neymar is a cancer. I'm surprised they got as far as they did in the CL carrying such a prima donna and an ageing and ineffective Messi.

I agree though, Poch hasn't really impressed me in the way he's spent money over at PSG since arriving... Not sure I'd want him back anymore.

Think two Romeros either side of Dier + 2 competent WBs is top 4 material easily.

Not against 'rain it into the box for the beasts' teams it aint.

He needs to learn high prem level box heading quick, when he came, almost presumed he was a rounded beast, he plays like one, but that aerial prowess is sadly, yet, lacking.

I agree with you 100% but here's the thing, I don't think Conte will get the time or the signings he requires.

The supporters are already turning on him and clamouring for Poch back, saying Conte is overrated blah blah.

Levy isn't going to give him what he wants, let's face it, unless someone has given him a personality transplant he is likely going to pull the wool over Conte's eyes just like he does everyone else and the supporters.

I want to believe we will back Conte, give him the time and players he requires to change the rancid "DNA" of this football club under this ownership but history tells me that isn't going to happen.

What I believe will happen is, we will get to the summer window, Conte will want specific players, he won't get them and then will likely walk after a handful of games and poor results and then Levy will hire Poch and our supporters will celebrate it.

Sad really.
If Poch comes back, I'm going to lose any interest.

As others have said, Steven should get a start over Son next match.. I’ll be disappointed if that doesn’t happen

Get Kane in the Ice Baths, Hypobaric, Far Infrared, Chi Machines, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, get him the lot.

Basically, this season will get ugly if he full on fatigues and injures.

I agree with you 100% but here's the thing, I don't think Conte will get the time or the signings he requires.

The supporters are already turning on him and clamouring for Poch back, saying Conte is overrated blah blah.

Levy isn't going to give him what he wants, let's face it, unless someone has given him a personality transplant he is likely going to pull the wool over Conte's eyes just like he does everyone else and the supporters.

I want to believe we will back Conte, give him the time and players he requires to change the rancid "DNA" of this football club under this ownership but history tells me that isn't going to happen.

What I believe will happen is, we will get to the summer window, Conte will want specific players, he won't get them and then will likely walk after a handful of games and poor results and then Levy will hire Poch and our supporters will celebrate it.

Sad really.

Agree, except the ending, Poch will already be at Utd (due to Levy fooling Conte until Poch is already there), it's written (and I'm happy in not wanting him back, unless he wins a couple CL and Leagues somewhere of real esteem, like taking Lazio to Serie A, then Bayern 2x CL, at that stage, maybe!!!)

Levy has to get naming rights, or we are getting Kane agitating, when he reports for intense pre-season and sees two more mates have left and only 1 arrival, who probably looks really good, but is ill fitting for our immediate needs...

Got the feeling we didnt believe we could win that game. Soft underbelly again. Ronaldo is 37 ffs and we didnt run him and just gave him the freedom of pitch. We did play quite well but mentality. Thought bentacur ran out of steam after 70 minutes. Win loss win loss so we will beat brighton Wednesday.

It's kind of impressive how many dumdums we hire. If you consider Kane, Eriksen, Coutinho, etc as smart players, basically our entire squad is bunch of dumdums, that includes our good players like Lloris, Son, Moura etc.

Even Lamela could be considered a "smart" player in his own way. We don't even have that now.

Got the feeling we didnt believe we could win that game. Soft underbelly again. Ronaldo is 37 ffs and we didnt run him and just gave him the freedom of pitch. We did play quite well but mentality. Thought bentacur ran out of steam after 70 minutes. Win loss win loss so we will beat brighton Wednesday.
And if that sequence carries on , we get beat by the spammers ! That doesn’t bear thinking about

Obvious lack of quality, weak mentality and inconsistency with us atm. I actually think conte likes tottenham and the challenge. Levy needs to back him in summer. If not he has to go. Cant go on any longer under his stewardship being a nearly team. Surely the loyal levy lovers must admit levy has to back or be sacked.

Back
Top Bottom