Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've got some fine young players out on loan to be fair to them, so even if they do lose a few players like Rudiger, they'll still have a decent team. I don't think many Chelsea fans would be too gutted seeing Gallagher, Gilmour and Broja start some games for them.

They've got some fine young players out on loan to be fair to them, so even if they do lose a few players like Rudiger, they'll still have a decent team. I don't think many Chelsea fans would be too gutted seeing Gallagher, Gilmour and Broja start some games for them.

In defense?

That's their immediate issue... They stand to lose Rudiger, Christensen & Azpilikdjh all for free in June.

They also have a bunch more players who's deals end 2023 (inc. Def's: Alonso, Silva, Kennedy) that likely won't renew now. (+Kante, Jorgino etc.)

In defense?

That's their immediate issue... They stand to lose Rudiger, Christensen & Azpilikdjh all for free in June.

They also have a bunch more players who's deals end 2023 (inc. Def's: Alonso, Silva, Kennedy) that likely won't renew now. (+Kante, Jorgino etc.)

Rudiger will be a massive loss. Azpilicueta more for his personality than ability as he peaked years ago. But a backline of James, Chalobah, Sarr and Chilwell is still far from a disaster if the worst comes to worst.

Listen to these cunts, "The CST has made t clear to Government & the Sports Minister,..."
Fucking dictating, the arrogant bastards. They just don't get it, do they.
The government should cease all it efforts to find a buyer and let due process run its course, and let
Chelsea FC will end up in administration.

Rudiger will be a massive loss. Azpilicueta more for his personality than ability as he peaked years ago. But a backline of James, Chalobah, Sarr and Chilwell is still far from a disaster if the worst comes to worst.

Indeed, but then you're still talking Tuchel being forced to change his system and them having fuck all to rotate with considering they're a team that usually racks up 60-odd games per season.

I'm sure they'll survive but what it does do is force them to spread their resources thinner than they might have otherwise, as they'll be replacing players they might not have planned to.

The PL MUST not stop at Abramovich.

Assuming this whole thing does not escalate into full blown war, the PL needs a root and branch look at all the finances of these ridiculously rich owners who hide behind their veneered teeth a whole mass of corruption.

Shame on this country that it has effectively bankrolled Putin's atrocities.
The PL didn't even start with Abramovich, the Government did, and even they only did it under public pressure!

Guarantee that the PL would have just left him to it had the Government not imposed sanctions...

Agree to some extent of what you are saying, however the timeline doesn't correlate.

When we sold Bale and bought Soldado, Eriksen, Lamela, Capoue, Chiriches, Paulinho & Chadli.

At the same window (summer 2013) as this, they bought: Victor Moses, Kolo Toure (fat), Aspas, Louis Alberto, Mingolet, Cissokho, Sakho, Ilori.

I think we are both agreed that the difference is Klopp. I simply don't buy into Edwards the mastermind genius all his business pre-Klopp was highly dubious.
Klopp isn't the one selling Brewster for nearly 30m or whatever it was.

Back
Top Bottom