Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

maybe his problem is something personal, something considered a social taboo and they can't talk about it?
I don't want to speculate too much but the thought has struck me.

If so I hope that it is just something related to him, and it doesn't turn out that he is a bad egg.

If he sneaks out of the physio's room to get back into playing then I'd feel a lot more confident that we can scrape something from this season.

I highly doubt it however. The head physio has been stinking up the place for ages and with Conte slagging him off in the press every second week will likely dig his heels in to prove a point. Especially to a new manager who wont be here long. We saw how it works in the amazon doco. Probably explains why Poch used to say players have to play with pain and get used to it.

Oli seems like the kind of guy who wouldn't kick up a fuss due to his character.

I don't want to speculate too much but the thought has struck me.

If so I hope that it is just something related to him, and it doesn't turn out that he is a bad egg.
It's a nonsense suggestion, if that were the case then I'm 99% certain Conte would have a cover story better than "the club Doctors are shite and I don't know what's wrong with him...".

Did they accidentally amputate his leg or something?
Don't even joke about that!
Shocked Classic Film GIF by Warner Archive

Alistair Gold referred to Skipp having a problem with his pubic symphysis today. That's new info and not good. I'm starting to think it's more likely than not that we won't see him again this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom