Aston Villa (A) - 9th April - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some bitter ex-Gooner cunt who's not quite got enough about him to go into management... So bitches about Sours in the media instead, in the forlorn hope it helps his ex team, without him having to actually, you know, DO anything!

Alan Smith?

....or was it Jamie Redknapp?

Sourness

Honestly.. i don’t think Iv ever seen us this good under poch
You have a poor memory then, but I get what you're saying.

We've only recently started to click and we're playing some lovely Football under a manager who's had roughly half a season to work with the squad.

Conte is a genius coach though, afaic, he's taken a bunch of players that have been average to poor for the previous 3 managers, couldn't complete a 5 yard pass, shit themselves when pressed, and had ALL of us writing the majority of the squad off, playing some quite beautiful Football.

And we're only really getting started. Conte has got the squad to a place it took Poch nearly two years to get to.

Imagine us in 2 years under Conte?

He absolutely must be backed this Summer. So far, our recruitment under his and Paratici's tenure has been spot on. Romero, Bentancur, Kulusevski, all great bits of business. Gil and Sarr we'll wait and see with, but if that return doesn't give you confidence to loosen the purse strings then nothing will.

Last edited:
Sourness "villa should have got something out the game" 😆
...they did....
They had several corners, and a throw in halfway through the 2nd half if I'm not mistaken...

Oh, and they also got fuck all... So that's something! Souness should be happy!

The win and inspiring second half aside, if we played the first half like that against a quality team it could have ended the game early for us. We got to fix that if we want to be challenging for the title.

Back
Top Bottom