Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Brighton player held his face in an act of simulation. Yes he didn’t go down but simulation it was. Tbh not much evidence on display that you actually support Spurs from a lot of your comments this afternoon
Dark arts.... And yet on MOTD they'll cite it as 'how to win football matches'... And yet if WE did it, it would be dirty Italian Conte anti football...

Brighton were disgusting today... They can stick their Liverpool chant up their arse... They're NO ONES 2nd favourite club...
Brentford are... (Until next week..)

The worst performance of the season under Conte so far. Absolutely clueless. Didn’t win any battles in midfield, up front toothless. Kane looked knackered. Wing backs Regi and Emerson been poor af. A draw would’ve been disappointing but somehow acceptable.

The worst performance of the season under Conte so far. Absolutely clueless. Didn’t win any battles in midfield, up front toothless. Kane looked knackered. Wing backs Regi and Emerson been poor af. A draw would’ve been disappointing but somehow acceptable.
nah we were worse against Southampton at home tbh.

Most fans are double annoyed because of the cl which Im no fan of by the way, if I haven’t mentioned it before lol

The last 3 games out of the 270 mins , we have been awful for 180 of those minutes . Villa should have put us out of sight in that first half last week.

I said those last two first half performances worried me and today I saw why.

We are a counter attacking side. We don’t have the type of players to break teams down that sit behind the ball . Our midfield is just not capable of doing it.

We have 3 attacking minded players in our team. You just won’t break teams down with 3 attacking minded players.

Untill that changes we will still get these results frequently.

Whoever finishes 4th will have nothing to boast about. It’s the best of a bad bunch. I only want 4th so we can get back to playing on Saturdays again .
But but but.... Big teams win when playing badly, remember?

It's what Sky taught us about Man Utd, Woolwich, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool...

When it's us, it's different apparently!

Dark arts.... And yet on MOTD they'll cite it as 'how to win football matches'... And yet if WE did it, it would be dirty Italian Conte anti football...

Brighton were disgusting today... They can stick their Liverpool chant up their arse... They're NO ONES 2nd favourite club...
Brentford are... (Until next week..)
Their time wasting was appalling but I’m not sure they needed to do it. There was no way we were scoring today

The Brighton player held his face in an act of simulation. Yes he didn’t go down but simulation it was. Tbh not much evidence on display that you actually support Spurs from a lot of your comments this afternoon

I support Spurs but my support doesn’t cause delusion like many football fans.

We should’ve been praising the Brighton player for being honest instead people call him names, bizarre.

It wasn’t simulation that is a hilarious take, the guy almost got knocked out and clutched his face involuntarily in surprise then quickly ran off. Had that been another player they would’ve been on the ground rolling around.

I just don’t understand the mindset or tactics of playing 2 left backs against a team that is defensively set up and drilled well and happy to sit back. Especially 2 left backs that offer completely nothing going forward anyway . Just don’t get it

I support Spurs but my support doesn’t cause delusion like many football fans.
Either way you misread the situation. He wasn’t hit in the face so he had no reason to pretend he was which is cheating. So instead of having a go at Kulu and Spurs fans how about calling out the Brighton player?

Spurs (at home) get worse refereeing than Brighton (away) 16 fouls to 10 according to Craig Pawson. I'm assuming Spurs are a really dirty team and Brighton are just average in physicality.

Must be true coz the Premier League and the FA are known to be so honest and traustworthy, you don't even have to question how VAR works, just believe in the rulers of football in England and you can rest assured.

So Kane fucked off to the golf in America. Any other players fuck.off for a cheeky wee holiday this week? They all played like they did.
TBF to Kane, I also watched and played some golf in America last week so I can't really fault him for it. What I didn't do was sit in the hole waiting for the game to come to me like he did today. And that has made all the difference.

Back
Top Bottom