Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This will be my dear little granddaughter's first time at WHL. Need a good win, to thoroughly lock her in, ball and chain, for the rest of her life.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

did people not see what happened to gooner scum when Arteta didn't have confidence in his back up full back and instead decided to play a player that isn't a full back in that role? against ...BRIGHTON? that said player was at fault for the first goal.

Listen Emerson is not ideal but we have to get behind him as a fanbase. No doubt Conte will start him now so let's just crack on and if he gets the fundamentals right (ie defend) Our front 3 should hopefully take care of the goals.

Mate, I’m armchair so no place to talk, but you were talking throwing it in at points this season.

We had bad juju Contes shrugged off…

Giving up my ST, not giving up going to games. I did as many games a season as a member as I do as an ST holder.

I don't see the need for an ST.

I have done 20-25 games a season since before you stopped eating meat so you might want to consider calling someone else out as being fickle before me.

There seems to be an outbreak of complacency on the forum. I hope nobody in Saturday's squad catches it, or we're done for.

When was the last time we tonked three teams in a row? This could be a very tough game, but of course I'm hoping we stuff them good & proper.

Could even be one of those rare draws (covering all the bases here).

In summary - I ain't got a Scooby.

I'm not feeling complacent but think we will win 7-1.

After the match last week we were all buzzin, then the next day we saw Harry at the Masters!
I am originally from NIreland and have lived in Canada for 40years, I’ve made that flight back home over 100-times and I can tell you, even when I was younger, it takes it‘s toll out of you.
You really don’t sleep/sleep well in either direction and it probably takes a couple of weeks until you’re 100% back to normal. I couldn’t believe when I saw Harry there in the middle of a crucial part of the season, how did Conte sanction this?

I think the manager and the players got too cocky. Despite the Woolwich result they underestimated Brighton. Very poor.
Harry casually aiming a weak effort at the Brighton goal in the first minutes summed up the whole thing to me.
No harm done. We need to beat Brentford and now we won't think they are "easy."
I hope.

I'd accept that but it wasn't even a 'cocky' performance to me, aside from the shot at the start. It was just a totally dead one. If somebody told me the whole team had been out the night before and were severely hungover I'd immediately believe them.

Zombie passing in midfield, no pressing even after they surely had a bollocking at HT, late in the game when it was 0-0 and you'd expect us to be in panic mode our players seemed to just be stuck in a trance watching them pass it about. Bizarre.

Mad how we’re pining for Doherty now, at the start of the season he was a laughing stock, I’ll hold my hands up and admit I was one moaning about him, credit to him for turning it round and hopefully he’s back soon

Back
Top Bottom