Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We played this lot pretty recently and I don’t think much will change. The only surprise from that game was that we didn’t win by 5. Did they have a shot on goal? The next three games are going to be interesting actually because they’re all in a similar position. No concerns with relegation but nothing to play for. They’ll come out without a care in the world but once we score the first, there motivation will diminish. By the second, there will be none. Conversely, if they get the first goal, you’ll find some of their team playing worldies and we’ll be in a spot of bother but if we play to the best of our ability and focus, we’ll win. Win the next 3 games, then we can afford to lose against Pool.

Cannot wait for this. Absolutely love 12:30 Saturday kick offs, best time for football!
Not here it isn't. 1:30 to 3:30 is too early to have lunch before and too late to have it afterwards.

I'll probably keep to the standard timetable - aperitivo - lunch - sobremesa (coffee/more drink and chitchat) - siesta. Surface around 4:30-5 and watch on catch up "as live".

Biggest downside is that my screaming abuse alone at the TV a thousand miles away can't encourage our lads on the pitch but hey, needs must and all that

There seems to be an outbreak of complacency on the forum. I hope nobody in Saturday's squad catches it, or we're done for.

When was the last time we tonked three teams in a row? This could be a very tough game, but of course I'm hoping we stuff them good & proper.

Could even be one of those rare draws (covering all the bases here).

In summary - I ain't got a Scooby.

There seems to be an outbreak of complacency on the forum. I hope nobody in Saturday's squad catches it, or we're done for.

When was the last time we tonked three teams in a row? This could be a very tough game, but of course I'm hoping we stuff them good & proper.

I'm not feeling complacent but think we will win 7-1.

People are just riding the wave at the moment which I think is fair, we don't get to enjoy these things too much so I guess they're just taking advantage of the ups before it comes crashing down.

Some interesting and tempting odds on Skybet

Son to assist Kane and Kane to assist Son 33/1
Son/Kulu - 40/1
Kane/Kulu 50/1

Lowest Brighton combination odds - 200/1 😂

A high score win

4-0 - 20/1
4-1 - 22/1
5-0 - 40/1
5-1 - 50/1

Thought they were quite high odds given the frequency we have scored that many recently and Brighton being a bit shit.

Spot on..

Far too complacent, bordering on arrogance.

Back
Top Bottom