Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emerson starting 7 games in a row
scared the simpsons GIF

Can't be anything other than confident for a win here based on our form. I'm just enjoying the moments these days, taking each game in isolation, and if it leads to CL football next season (which is in our hands now) then hey, what a bonus! The Spurs fan in me is still there, waiting for the "inevitable" capitulation, but he's repressed enough at the moment to be enjoying each game. Love it. COYS!

-----------------Lloris-----------------
-----Romero---Dier-----Davies---
Emerson ------------------Reguillon
--------Hojbjerg--Bentancur-----
-Kulusevski-----------------Son--
-------------------Kane-------------

Mad how we’re pining for Doherty now, at the start of the season he was a laughing stock, I’ll hold my hands up and admit I was one moaning about him, credit to him for turning it round and hopefully he’s back soon

They are capable of playing some good stuff and pulling some good defences apart. Finishing obviously let's them down but we don't want to be putting in another first 45 like we did vs Newcastle and villa because our luck will run out. We need to be on this from the start they've just had a very good morale lifting win.

I'm backing him to do ok and also to add to his goal tally before the season is over.
People were the same about Doherty RWB about 4/5 games ago, then LWB 2 games ago…

See no reason he can’t flourish (relative to his broadest limitations)

Mad how we’re pining for Doherty now, at the start of the season he was a laughing stock, I’ll hold my hands up and admit I was one moaning about him, credit to him for turning it round and hopefully he’s back soon
I’m terrified of the prospect of Royal playing our last 7 games

The skully looking ref looked determined to give Villa chance to tie the game. Luckly Hugo was up for the evening and literally wore the Villa offence down single handedly and we were able to pour on when they ran out of gas in the second half.

So it could been really 1:1 any moment. The Ref should be reviewed and reprimanded for trying to steer the game so obviously and seriously putting our players in danger

Back
Top Bottom