Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We play first, they have two games in hand. They then play three times before we play again - we would then have a game in hand on them.

They won't beat United or Chelsea - meaning they may still be behind us in the table.
They might be still behind us at that point - alternatively we lose Sat and they somehow win the next 3 then they will be 6 ahead, albeit we will have a game in hand

Sonny golden boot charge
Running Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
How good would it be if they tied for the boot? That would ruffle some feathers .
Brighton Brentford and Leicester are all winnable but chances are one of them will show up and get a poxy goal and beat us one nil. But the I think Kane is due some goals
Don't know if he's going to this month (curse of the player of the month). One small consolation is that he's still the best creative player for us. Let's hope he does beat the curse, as we just need to keep up the momentum. Our worst enemy is going to be complacency.

0-4 with Harry's goal drought continuing.

Beating the Gooner's, i think, will provoke a response from us and Brighton don't play like Burnley.

But my worry is: , Harry's having a goal scoring crisis / Sonny gone missing/ Kulu will take time to adjust to the EPL, Cutti's too short, We have become Wimbledon, Cant beat the press...............

Right now we are in a special place and all is good in the world.

If we win Saturday that's 5 in a row and the best form in the league bar none over the last 5.

Beat Brentford and Leicester and that's 7.
Our premier league record is 9.

Games 8 and 9 are Liverpool away and Arse at home.

Just to point out. Had we not lost to CR7FC we'd already have won our last 7.

0-4 with Harry's goal drought continuing.

Beating the Gooner's, i think, will provoke a response from us and Brighton don't play like Burnley.

But my worry is: , Harry's having a goal scoring crisis / Sonny gone missing/ Kulu will take time to adjust to the EPL, Cutti's too short, We have become Wimbledon, Cant beat the press...............

Right now we are in a special place and all is good in the world.
You do not pay much attention to what is going on outside of the Premier League, are you? Who's gonna tell him?

Back
Top Bottom