Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't made any anti-english comments. I'm not even anti-english.

I'm just anti-augusta trips between games on the run-in for top four. It's there for Woolwich to take now.
So what’s the excuse for the rest of the side then?

None of us do. We are all extremely average and similar. I wouldn’t be confident that any of us would even get out the group stages

I would hope the team looks different next season with a full pre-season under Conte. This season its just important to stay infront of United ans Woolwich and than strenghten for next. Especially WBs and creativity in the middle.

of all the players you criticise Hojbjerg??

Romero, Emerson, Reguillon, Davies, Bentancur, Kulusevksi, Kane were all comfortably worse

Maybe I was more focused on him but yeah. Spent all game hiding behind a player, not being available for a pass and not getting stuck in. Our midfield performance meant forwards got nothing in terms of service. Kane looked done after that foul on 36 minutes

Craig Pawson also favoured Brighton today, gave them most of the little calls. Like come on, a yellow and two warnings for a single player, without sending them off. When was the last time that ever happened?

For me, Pawson is the worst ref in the PL. He’s a fucking coward which is worse than a cunt. At least when a cunt like Mike Dean is reffing the game, you know what you’re getting with him.

Pawson lets teams walk all over him. Today he essentially blew for a foul anytime EITHER team fell over. And as you mentioned, lets one of theirs off with several warnings because he’s too much of a coward to make a real decision.

Only had the radio for the game, but what the fuck's up with the subs?

......We had a game to win and we're pissing about with passive; like for like subs????

Sub a WF in for a WB, switch to 4231 and get the extra attacker on or 433 and add a MF ... Potter had us sussed and we did nothing to flip the script.

V.Dissapointing from Conte.

That was just a gutless display. From 1st to last. Past disappointed just disgusted.
50/50's lost continuously. Just a shitshow from everyone.
I hate to cuss players but Royal's performance was that of a coward and Reggi not much better.
We had our foot on the throats of Manu/Woowich and bottled it.
50 years and I should know better but honestly, that was so disappointing.

Oh Spurs spurs spurs…..

Today was going nicely.

Swam with some turtles, saw a dormant volcano, visited a nice waterfall. Having a lovely day all said and done.

Then checked the football scores.

FFS.

Just picked up a message a grand uncle has died. Second one this holiday…. I’m superstitious so expect a 3rd one now…..
Reminder bigger things than football affect us.

Last edited:
Only had the radio for the game, but what the fuck's up with the subs?

......We had a game to win and we're pissing about with passive; like for like subs????

Sub a WF in for a WB, switch to 4231 and get the extra attacker on or 433 and add a MF ... Potter had us sussed and we did nothing to flip the script.

V.Dissapointing from Conte.
Yep, can only agree, the personnel changes altered nothing, if anything it made us weaker. one of the wingbacks should have come off and been replaced by Bergy or Lucas ( imo)

We have been very very lucky today given the circumstances.

I would say it’s disappointing that we didn’t win given that Woolwich lost, but Sod’s law I doubt they would have lost if we had won.

thank you southampton

Happy Thank U GIF by Lillee Jean

Back
Top Bottom