Brighton (H) - Saturday (16th April) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emerson it is. Hopefully conte drills something in to him this week about passing and cut backs because he might aswell just not attempt crosses they are so bad. It’s good we have Kulu on his side though as when Emerson finds him things turn out well.

As for the game it’s a weird one, I’m obviously happy Brighton beat Woolwich but at the same time it’s annoying that Brighton have now broken their bad run of form. I hope we can maintain our winning streak and pile on the pressure.

Quietly confident, we need to make these home games count.
There’s a difference with Kulu playing with him now.
Kulu can actually put a ball in from the right side/ wing even if Emerson can’t.
Playing alongside Moura, who also played more central, neither could put a ball in.

Definitely less seats available than for recent games. How a few wins changes fan sentiment. Did i hear someone say fickle?

Mate, I’m armchair so no place to talk, but you were talking throwing it in at points this season.

We had bad juju Contes shrugged off…

Mate, I’m armchair so no place to talk, but you were talking throwing it in at points this season.

We had bad juju Contes shrugged off…

Giving up my ST, not giving up going to games. I did as many games a season as a member as I do as an ST holder.

I don't see the need for an ST.

I have done 20-25 games a season since before you stopped eating meat so you might want to consider calling someone else out as being fickle before me.

Giving up my ST, not giving up going to games. I did as many games a season as a member as I do as an ST holder.

I have done 20-25 games a season since before you stopped eating meat so you might want to consider calling someone else out as being fickle before me.
Wasn’t calling you owt, just was saying we were all feeling the hopelessness just a few games ago.

Must have misread your giving up a ticket, thought I read you thinking of going local etc…

Edit: lol missed the meat bit… Made me laugh

I only go about 10 games per season and it’s easy to get home games (if schedule is ok) and I’m lucky, I can get away tickets for most fixtures so just don’t need a ST. I’m sure plenty will take this call this summer. I don’t see why it needs to paid so early, also think the random KO times make it impossible to commit if you have a family

Went to Lewes a couple of times many moons ago to visit a friend who would rather have not been in Lewes...very pretty town as I recall.

What a loserly and unprofessional attitude to have as a professional sportsperson. I hope somebody on our team clowns this guy.

Nah, it's just being spun...... Read betwen the fluff and all he's really saying is that he'll be trying hard in every match.

Lol no - I ended up beside one, at the bottom of a grassy bowl, with an effigy of the Pope being burned and rockets/atomic bombs firing out of it in random directions. Great fun.
Last Nov 5th one of the parades was short of a bloke to carry the flag so I was volunteered. So much smoke I got a raging cough and could hardly speak the next day

Great fun, well worth being there if you can

There seems to be an outbreak of complacency on the forum. I hope nobody in Saturday's squad catches it, or we're done for.

When was the last time we tonked three teams in a row? This could be a very tough game, but of course I'm hoping we stuff them good & proper.

Could even be one of those rare draws (covering all the bases here).

In summary - I ain't got a Scooby.
None of us do................unless
crystal ball chocolate GIF by HERSHEY’S Cookies ’n’ Creme

Back
Top Bottom