Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it's just a nonsense to say he is at this moment in time, he has though built a very good Ajax team twice and done well in the CL but when it's come to the crunch he's been found wanting in that comp in positions where they should have advanced further...I mean come on he thre away the CL semi against us with mr 'serial bottler' in charge

The notion that he has built those teams is very much open to interpretation given the Ajax set-up.

.......It's one of the major question marks that hangs over United appointing him.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I think this tweet will probably need more evidence to back up but if true that’s a sorry state for a club to be in. Even Kane should not have any power over who we appoint as manager. It’s why they are such a joke.

It's so completely believable....

The whole club would have puckered up to get him there and keep him out of the mitts of City and whilst, athletically, he is the ultimate pro, his star is so big that it undermines anything else around him (whilst he's not humble enough to recognise this and simply perceives himself as the ultimate difference maker.).

Truth is, their season would have gone no worse if they'd just played Rashford / Cavani / Sancho up front all season.

It's so completely believable....

The whole club would have puckered up to get him there and keep him out of the mitts of City and whilst, athletically, he is the ultimate pro, his star is so big that it undermines anything else around him (whilst he's not humble enough to recognise this and simply perceives himself as the ultimate difference maker.).

Truth is, their season would have gone no worse if they'd just played Rashford / Cavani / Sancho up front all season.

Agree with that even if Ronaldo played his best game against us this season he has at best been mixed and he brings with him so much baggage.

Fine to accept baggage when Ronaldo was at his peak scoring 40+ a season, harder now. I would not be happy if Ronaldo came to Spurs at age 37.

Agree with that even if Ronaldo played his best game against us this season he has at best been mixed and he brings with him so much baggage.

Fine to accept baggage when Ronaldo was at his peak scoring 40+ a season, harder now. I would not be happy if Ronaldo came to Spurs at age 37.

I don't sense things were much better at Juve either.

fogueres fogueres ?

Ten Hag is one of the most overrated managers around today. Ajax does well because 1 the Dutch League is the most mediocre leagues in European football. And 2 Ajax is a well run club with well run recruiting and academy.

I don't sense things were much better at Juve either.

fogueres fogueres ?

Ronaldo at Juventus was a disgrace and at first all of us fans were happy with his arrival. Juventus were very strong, we all thought there was room for growth.
Instead Ronaldo blocked the growth path. He scored many goals but at what price? He was only focused on his targets, not on those of the team. And financially it was a bloodbath, he affected the whole market.

I think this tweet will probably need more evidence to back up but if true that’s a sorry state for a club to be in. Even Kane should not have any power over who we appoint as manager. It’s why they are such a joke.
Apart from Nuno, Kane was notorious for always being the last soldier who backed the manager. Look at how he spoke of Mourinho after he got sacked... The man is pure class on that department.

So guess there was no disciplinary action for Ronaldo? Shocking stuff indeed!

Dier was suspended but not a whiff of a thought of one for Ronaldo actually assaulting a fan.

Two different sets of rules.

So guess there was no disciplinary action for Ronaldo? Shocking stuff indeed!

Dier was suspended but not a whiff of a thought of one for Ronaldo actually assaulting a fan.

Two different sets of rules.
The greasy rapist is a law unto himself. Special privilege of being the 2nd greatest player of his era.

Back
Top Bottom