Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a flight which covers the complete duration of this game.

Does anyone know where I could find a no spoiler link to watch a full 90 min replay of this game once I land please?

Would be great as I have a 2-3 hr train journey after my flight when I could watch it.

I have a flight which covers the complete duration of this game.

Does anyone know where I could find a no spoiler link to watch a full 90 min replay of this game once I land please?

Would be great as I have a 2-3 hr train journey after my flight when I could watch it.
Possibly here...

or here...

or here...

Being solid and scoring goals from set-pieces and counter-attacks, Eriksen being key to both.

Low defence or from the front?
I hate to say it, but after Saturday, I think we'll struggle if anyone decides to block our defence from playing out.
I can't see Chris chasing down Dier and Co though. He'll be too busy jogging around the centre circle clocking up his weekly 10k

What kind of football have they played? They've obviously had a few good results lately, how have they pulled them off?
Carry On Mood GIF

I hate to say it, but after Saturday, I think we'll struggle if anyone decides to block our defence from playing out.
I can't see Chris chasing down Dier and Co though. He'll be too busy jogging around the centre circle clocking up his weekly 10k

You can have a pop at Eriksen but they are undefeated with him in the starting lineup. Over the last 6 matches their form is bettered only by Liverpool. You can't destroy Chelsea at the Bridge if your best player is jogging around the centre circle.

Clueless. Do you prefer to watch that basic cunt PEH bluster around the centre of pitch doing absolutely f all?

You can have a pop at Eriksen but they are undefeated with him in the starting lineup. Over the last 6 matches their form is bettered only by Liverpool. You can't destroy Chelsea at the Bridge if your best player is jogging around the centre circle.

It will be interesting to see how Eriksen performs.

He is not one for excessive emotion but he will get an incredible reception from our fans.

What he is doing is astonishing in my book but he is one player.

I won't be stupid enough to say we just got to turn up but we have the quality to beat Brentford, who won't sit back and also have nothing but pride to play for.

I see the game as a free hit, even more so if Woolwich lose tonight.

Just avoiding defeat would be a good result whatever happens if above occurs.

Eriksen might have a good game, but he wouldn't work at doing what Brighton did to us. He's just not going to keep blocking people off and chasing 50/50 balls. It's not what he does or ever did.

Back
Top Bottom