Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spot on. Excellent post sir
giphy.gif

Oh spare me, you really are an cock at times. Who the hell do you think you are, the essence of pure and godly fandom?
"I can name all the players in all the photographs, look how wonderful I am!"

I'm surprised you can see them with your head that far up your own arse
You keep going Mick we all love you!! Spurs fan who rushed to the defence of West Ham today of all days, and had to have banter explained to him.

"DAN!"

:ap:

Really? My opinion is English reffing is a joke and Europe actually punishes tactical fouls and early yellow cards.

Ever watch an English ref do a European game? They clearly ref European games differently which tells me they are getting instruction from uefa/the FA on how to interpret the rules for each competition.
You ever see them do a FA Cup game with lower league teams it's the same. There's lots of grey in the rules and different countries interpret slightly differently.

I hate the refs in Spain as every piece of contact is a foul.

Refererring on the continent is equally as crap, if you watch Serie A and La Liga especially, it's not just English referees that are poor, it's like that everywhere...anyway my point is it's not so much of the style, it's more of the bias, refs are more likely to punish physical challenges and be lenient to more play acting and diving because it's more accepted on the continent.
Wouldn't say bias because that's the way it's always been but it is a different flavour and it takes a few years to get on top of what's allowed.

You ever see them do a FA Cup game with lower league teams it's the same. There's lots of grey in the rules and different countries interpret slightly differently.

I hate the refs in Spain as every piece of contact is a foul.
Whereas English lets players commit a ton of tactical fouls because it’s the physical way and get a “warning”, followed by 2 yellows… but only if the warning is in the first 45 minutes.

I’m typically just much more impressed with reffing in European cups compared to England. No bs tactical fouls every time you lose the ball so you actually have to play football.

Whereas English lets players commit a ton of tactical fouls because it’s the physical way and get a “warning”, followed by 2 yellows… but only if the warning is in the first 45 minutes.

I’m typically just much more impressed with reffing in European cups compared to England. No bs tactical fouls every time you lose the ball so you actually have to play football.
I don't think I agree on the tactical foul thing, I'm sure peps barca were as proficient. Will take a look next time I watch.

The Madrid v City game had the ref not giving obvious yellows

in virtually all of the posts I've made - I have demonstrated no allegiance to west ham, so why do you think you have to threaten me, just because I have made observations about comments made by people on here?
Have you unilaterally declared a new rule that passing comment (not judgement) on what people post is now forbidden?
For the absence of doubt, it fills me with a deep feeling of joy to see them knocked out, primarily because it will depress and annoy the caravan club membership.
The only other comment I made was that they made better progress than we have ever done, and then people jumped on me saying we had won it twice, despite it not being called the EUFA Cup any more, and the fact that it has a preliminary league format, which the thing we won never had.

west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers

Hope that's OK?
You boring bastard

Amongst all the historic posts about us being bottlers, 'in our DNA' etc, let's just remember...

last night's result by west ham means that we have won more (official) European trophies than West Ham and Woolwich put together.

We'd won 2 before Liverpool had won any.

We were the first British team to win any European trophy (how I love asking that in pub quizzes in Ireland, watching them choose between Celtic or United before the shock appears on their faces when hearing it's us)

We were the first winners of the UEFA cup (an away goals semi final defeat to Liverpool away from reaching 3 UEFA finals in 3 years)

we also didn't rely on one good team; our successes spanned 3 decades.

And our UEFA wins were done when often playing the champions elect the next season; not the 6th or 7th team in some leagues, a la Europa

All done without the aid of sports washing or financial doping.

And first English club to be banned from Europe too ☺️

They won't investigate homophobia. They didn't do anything about Zouma kicking cats. Moyes said there's no chance the club would punish Rice for shouting corruption claims at a referee.

Official statement from the spammers.

’ In light of the disgraceful treatment of Declan Rice, and following on from the totally bias officiating in Frankfurt, we as a club have decided to abstain from further European involment for an undetermined period.

A similar occurrence led to our voluntary withdrawal from European competition in the 1970s and lasted nearly 40 years.

Uefa you have been warned’

scary shit.

in virtually all of the posts I've made - I have demonstrated no allegiance to west ham, so why do you think you have to threaten me, just because I have made observations about comments made by people on here?
Have you unilaterally declared a new rule that passing comment (not judgement) on what people post is now forbidden?
For the absence of doubt, it fills me with a deep feeling of joy to see them knocked out, primarily because it will depress and annoy the caravan club membership.
The only other comment I made was that they made better progress than we have ever done, and then people jumped on me saying we had won it twice, despite it not being called the EUFA Cup any more, and the fact that it has a preliminary league format, which the thing we won never had.

west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers west ham are wankers

Hope that's OK?
Mick...can I call you Mick? Listen mate don't worry....it's over. I was scared too especially when they beat Lyon. But it's OK now mate. The clouds have cleared and the sun is shining. They're gone.

I'm saying this because I'm assuming you've had a bit of a breakdown from the stress of watching them get to a semi final. It's OK to be a bit messed up after such a frightening experience.

I'm sure with time and support from us here you'll come round to actively hating the bastards again.

Back
Top Bottom