Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ended up doing City a huge favor

Guess things even out for all the grief we've given them over the years

Goshhh we had the dippers really conered

But a nice game plan by Conte and massive team effort for a result

Honestly same as a loss when you consider our top 4 chances. Only way that point helps is if Woolwich lose one of their games (besides us), and we draw one of Norwich or burnley.

Better than nothing but barely.

I’ll give the squad credit as it’s a tough point, just not a valuable one.
Well, no, if Woolwich draw a game and we win the derby then we finish ahead of them.

I think they will drop points tomorrow.

Really impressive defending today, proud of the boys. Romero is a fucking king! Aggressive, admittedly rash at times but an absolute pest for attackers, he won't give them a moment of peace to get their feet together when taking a shot. Also he's a great tackler!

Fair result, which is a compliment to how well the team coped with that Liverpool attack. A win would have been massive but not getting beat could be massive for our psychology going into the next few games.

Each game now is win or bust. To dare is to do and all that.

Only one outcome today. Absolutely nothing to suggest it will be anything but a 2 or 3 goal defeat.

Not defeatist as opposed to being completely realistic.

At out best of 4 or 5 years ago we might have held our own and still found a way to lose, so this has one result and then we see what our remaining games can bring.

👍🏻

Stick it in the enemy net.

chloe.gif

Happy with the performance, we looked solid defensively and Liverpool didn’t create shit, scored a lucky goal and hit the post from a corner which are our Achiles heel.

Of course would have been amazing if we won, but it is what it is. Top 4 is gone I feel, but I hope we can win the rest of the games and maybe shit happens.

Emerson is so shit, that even when he’s having arguably his best game for us, he manages to cock up two simple square balls across the box to go 0-3 up.

He’s absolutely terrible.

Back
Top Bottom