Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It can happen. It’s just a low chance. Probably less than 5%
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

I'm all seriousness, the point I'm making is that we don't know how other results will go so a point against the almighty, all-winning best team ever could be unbelievably valuable.

We should enjoy it.

Yeah, I’m not going to lie but I think that’s the best he’s played this season.

I won’t get carried away and say we need to keep him, but he did a good job tonight and deserves any praise he gets.

I mean, we all shit on him when he has a poor game so credit where credit’s due.
He was half a threat going forwards, meaning they need to think about him rather than ignore, more room for everyone else. It matters

Conte has just sent a message. It was difficult for my Player’s to play against this noise..

He’s sayig the fans are vital on Thursday,, Don’t worry Antonio we will not let you down.
Let's hope we don't just sing his name and actually sing some Spurs songs. I usually think our away support is excellent, so rare for me to criticise but after we scored all I heard (over the TV, so might be wrong as mics don't always pick stuff up) was "Antonio, Antonio". I don't like that, want to hear some "yiddo, yiddo" after we've scored.

I’m really disappointed with a draw and I’m confused by our time wasting after Liverpool had equalised. That said, it was a great performance by us against an elite side. If this match was 3 games earlier or we had taken care of Brighton/Brentford than I would be jumping up and down about a draw at Anfield.
We just couldn't help it....one point at Anfield is just too good a result (normally) to scoff at, we simply didn't was to risk all our hard work for nothing.

I've started to notice he's been hopeless against most high pressing teams. He's just lacking that bit of blood and guts that even PEH brings to the game.

For this game Skipp/PEH would have been a lot better.

Not conclusive.... He was a boss vs City.

From where we were when Conte came in to where we are now is night and day, back this man in the summer and anything is possible he is a tactical genius an given the players he wants we will be serious challengers. The only problem will probably be the usual one Levy

Back
Top Bottom