Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramsdale is an okay keeper who dives into every single easy ball to make it look better. I detest keeper who do that shite. Better than reflexes the best thing a keeper can have is great awareness and positioning. A keeper who needs to jump or dive to every single ball is not a great one.

Surprised Tony Adams didn't play for Blackpool being being a donkey. Thick as shit as well. Merson is just about surviving thanks to sky sports giving him a cameo gig on soccer saturday. After just gambles and pisses his life away.

Hmmm...can't say I like all the emails I'm getting from Spurs hyping this game up, etc. These things can have a tendency to bite one in the arse.

hBnkxNM.jpg

Ramsdale is an okay keeper who dives into every single easy ball to make it look better. I detest keeper who do that shite. Better than reflexes the best thing a keeper can have is great awareness and positioning. A keeper who needs to jump or dive to every single ball is not a great one.

He's a very good distributor and commanding though, which I like. He was a really good shot stopper at Bournemouth/Sheffield so seems odd it's dropped off this season, would consider that more an anomaly than the norm.

Only 23 so sadly will only get better for Woolwich.

He's a very good distributor and commanding though, which I like. He was a really good shot stopper at Bournemouth/Sheffield so seems odd it's dropped off this season, would consider that more an anomaly than the norm.

Only 23 so sadly will only get better for Woolwich.
No doubt a decent keeper and one for the future, but he may be the most overrated player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom