Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Handsome Nick: This game has been ruined by the referee. Soft penalty. Ridiculous decision to give a second yellow for a player standing their ground. It started as a great even battle but Paul Tierney has completely ruined this match as a contest. Mike Riley would be proud.

This has to be the most deluded comment I have ever seen on the BBC match feed.

My lad is there tonight and I cant make it,, so here in the Caravan on a pre-arranged Holiday - THANKS SKY !! tossers..
He is sending me photos and so I was just sending him a view of my live SKY stream, whisky in hand and Kane scores !!! Perfect timing - COYS . concentrate and keep it going in the 2nd half.

y4m_xQuvZn6Q8JwIyWmcIbiwuId2-62NRSMcLwqr8YsQ3uQIICFiAfYptj6vHGOemc8fTeixfH8IZhtAdvHMIxcUFtlTFyiswfYdGQIZBRm1Qd5--JVRqOL_LRbpKP9ry7VMAYu2z_JqIgGc3AuvTm1w7f5lXJmT9x3ZPpOgaQGXq7qxST3-H3aJYuLn0owymAp

Well I've heard of shooting yourself in the foot, but Woolwich have essentially whacked out a rocket launcher and fired it at themselves. Hilarious. Holding made about 5 fouls before he was sent off and the rest of them look terrified of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom