Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fucking love football.

Well done us - we made a cacophonous noise in there tonight. Rattled the cunts. They imploded nicely and as predicted. Only hope it carries over into Sunday…

Our boys put in as professional a performance as you’ll see (no hint of Spursy-ness).

COYS

At London Bridge....4 Pack of cider in hand....
That's some proper old skool shit, right there, Nutts.

I'm proud of ya, fella.

DeadlyUnacceptableGoa-max-1mb.gif

It reminded me of Gazza in the FA cup final, you could see it happening, and it was just a matter of how long before it hit catastrophe. When it hit the climax it was no real surprise
Gooners saying it was a weak red... Give it 5 mins and he would have got 2nd yellow anyway. He was always being sent off first half, literally everytime Son had the ball was a yellow card offense

More 20/20 hindsight coming up...

The Tifo was actually a good idea. It helped to boost an already febrile atmosphere into something completely extra-terrestrial.

A plane kept flying overhead before the game, asking some bint to marry some bloke. It stopped after about 4 fly-by's, so I presume she said no?

Back
Top Bottom