Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost as nervous today as I was for the scum game.

We really are playing a final every game now!

COME ON YOU SPURS

Harder game in my view. They will be fighting against the drop, I only hope it means they come out a bit so we can counter attack as I feel a point isn’t enough for Burnley.

I had a bet with my brother that Kane would score 20 league goals when Conte was appointed. With Burnley and Norwich left he’s ready to go to the cash point. 3 for Kane towards this and 2 for the PL golden boot winner please. Send the fear in to the nomads.

Just passing Stratford, and going to have some breakfast at Liverpool Street. I'm usually up reasonably early on a Sunday, but doesn't seem right to have to get up so early for football. The scheduling of our games has been ridiculous to say the least, usually disadvantageous to us. If I was a suspicious type, I'd say it was a goon pressing the button !
Anyway, hope Thursdays heroics weren't for nothing, and the players are not complacent. We need to go for the jugular from the off. We've got a week of rest after this, so no taking it easy today please.

I had a bet with my brother that Kane would score 20 league goals when Conte was appointed. With Burnley and Norwich left he’s ready to go to the cash point. 3 for Kane towards this and 2 for the PL golden boot winner please. Send the fear in to the nomads.
Especially with Norwich to come, imagine if Kane stole the golden boot from Son…could happen. As it is i think Son will do it.

Absolutely ridiculous we are playing in the early kick off, doesn't make any sense for either sets of fans (Burnley fans travelling all the way down to London at that time especially) it doesn't help us and our recovery time either, it's just entireley fucking pointless.

Absolutely ridiculous we are playing in the early kick off, doesn't make any sense for either sets of fans (Burnley fans travelling all the way down to London at that time especially) it doesn't help us and our recovery time either, it's just entireley fucking pointless.

They should have had the re-arranged Woolwich game on Wednesday if they couldn’t move the Sunday one. Hardly any recovery time yet Woolwich have until tomorrow evening.

They don’t give a fuck about the fans, it’s all about the TV schedule. It was moved to a 12pm kick off so that it can be shown on BT Sport.

They should have had the re-arranged Woolwich game on Wednesday if they couldn’t move the Sunday one. Hardly any recovery time yet Woolwich have until tomorrow evening.

It's mental how we are the ones who get punished yet they're the ones who pulled out of the Jan match yet they get more rest.

Anyway Conte already made this point, I'm glad he called the club out because we are normally cucks when it comes to this sort of thing, we need to throw our weight around.

Back
Top Bottom