Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This game it might be a blessing to have Sanchez instead of Romero. Romero got dominated at the back post in the reverse fixture for the Burnley game. Hopefully Sanchez fairs better aerially. He will need to be dominant. More importantly I want to see Lloris come out for crosses like he did the other day.
Disclaimer: there is no good side to Cuti being out.

But, I like have Dav in for this game because he’s dangerous on corners and other set pieces. That might be the way we need to grind out this one.
Romero was at fault for the Burnley winner away. I think Sanchez is good in the air so this could work in our favour.
Most of their threat will be from set pieces.
And another poster suggested that Dav will be a threat from our own set pieces.
He's our joint 5th top scorer!

Anybody want to meet before match as on my own so look a right cunt lol brother was meant to be meeting me, can drink at bricklayers or Bill nic if anybody is around there?

Well at least Kulu is in the building, and on the bench...
That rules out COVID...

And even if he can sit on the bench for an hour with a hot water bottle and a constant supply of lemsip on the go .. who knows what he can add in the final half hour?!!

Back
Top Bottom