Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve always stressed size isn’t everything!!! But having just walked into the stadium the 2 flags currently on show in the park lane are somewhat underwhelming!!

7 on show now still a bit underwhelming

GIF by Originals

I think we will steamroller them. We have the bit between our teeth and need to win. Our front three all want to score. Burnley are in a relegation battle for a reason. They'll stay up probably anyway because Leeds are so shit.

Fifa played , we ended up comfortable winners but at one point it was 3-2 to us , burnley offered little but still managed to score twice , 2nd half we eased away to win it 5-2

If we get an early goal an the scoreline could be anything.
Feeling in my water, though it will be a late goal and another as they fight to equalise.
2-0. Berg and Son.

Lasagne-gate part 2

I'm not putting anything past this league nor the TV-rights owners running it.

Perhaps not with Spurs, but someday it will end very badly for someone.

Where do you draw the line with corruption for billions? People have been murderer for far less money.

Back
Top Bottom