Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moura in does that mean IGULA will be posting today…….
930-EC6-FF-95-E7-4957-A728-27376-AE621-EC.gif
something to look forward to
☹️☹️

I saw an article from 2020 saying we have won 39% of our early kickoff games. I’m sure that number has not changed much tbh. That is my only concern for tomorrow.

When I saw that it was an early kick off, I put my head in my hands as I always feel we are flat early.

And at 12:30 Saturday kick offs that's definitely been reflected in our results over the last 3 seasons, getting 10 points in 10 games.

However, weirdly, in 12:00 Sunday kick offs - we've got 9 points in 4 games so we've done a lot better on Sundays.

times.png

It's not a big sample size but hopefully we bring our Sunday 12:00 form, a hyped up atmosphere and the desire to get 4th push us to win. COYS

Kulu is a massive blow. but there's no reason we can beat this lot at home, and if we can't we don't deserve CL
When I saw that it was an early kick off, I put my head in my hands as I always feel we are flat early.

And at 12:30 Saturday kick offs that's definitely been reflected in our results over the last 3 seasons, getting 10 points in 10 games.

However, weirdly, in 12:00 Sunday kick offs - we've got 9 points in 4 games so we've done a lot better on Sundays.

times.png

It's not a big sample size but hopefully we bring our Sunday 12:00 form, a hyped up atmosphere and the desire to get 4th push us to win. COYS
It’s the sane for Burnley the KO time? We really need to start having mentality of being a big club instead of everyone moaning about KO times and gap between games. If we want to be successful then that is the demands. Look at dippers two cups already they played mid week and then cup final yday. Another game midweek for them as well. Let’s just get on with games and try to win everyone without thinking about all the negatives.

I swear Woolwich poison our food. How can this be the 2nd time in a top 4 battle with Woolwich that we get struck with stomach issues to players? Something need’s investigating, it’s a joke.

Back
Top Bottom