Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like they watched a completely different player to me and you. The handful of decent games in the most artificial environment footballs ever been played in (lock down) where he provided a massive no goals and no assists but they wisper it like some legendary sepia toned golden age.

He was shit is shit and is a dick of a human being and I'd rather have blobby Ndombele back sooner than him. Oh and so would all the Spurs support staff apparently.
Completely agree. He’s worse than Winks on the pitch and has a shit attitude to go with it. No idea why anyone would want him back.

G(host)LC vs Burnley...... Just the ticket. LOL
people are just being a bit emotional and hyperbolic now. He was bad but still could contribute to see us over the line.

I'm talking in the context of us being very light on numbers.

people are just being a bit emotional and hyperbolic now. He was bad but still could contribute to see over the line.

Not at all...

Winks <> B'cur
Stevie/Kulu <> Lucas

...Would have been no worse (or better in the latter case) than bringing GLC into that game.

Not at all...

Winks <> B'cur
Stevie/Kulu <> Lucas

...Would have been no worse than bringing GLC in.
Not Winks. Yes Steve/Kulu/Lucas.

We're apparently running with 14 senior players now. So an extra body to tide us over would have been smart.

What's done is done I guess.

I’d say he is now showing why juve let him go. His basically drifted through games recently. PEH has stepped up. If our WBs are not up to quality required for top 4 tram then not is bent.
He's Winks but not a complete liability basically.

I’d say he is now showing why juve let him go. His basically drifted through games recently. PEH has stepped up. If our WBs are not up to quality required for top 4 tram then not is bent.
Yeah I think he's good rather than great, he was definitely more eye-catching in his early performances.

He's flown more under the radar and seems to be playing a bit safer. Maybe Hojbjerg rubbed off on him.

That said, the centre of our midfield has been such dross for so long that it's great we now have 3 very reliable options in there that suit Conte's system. Just need to sprinkle a bit more quality on it this summer.

What goals and assists cause that's what we need...oh yeah he didn't do any😑
he should definitely have scored/assisted more, but I'm just saying he'd be an extra body and could do the lamela role of coming on late to shithouse and press to keep our intensity up.

Back
Top Bottom