Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm out to dinner tonight, so will avoid all media until after the final whistle. I'm dressing in black and white, and praying that we get the result we should all be hoping for!
God speed Toon Army, please turn up at least and give them a game.
See you all on the other side!

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

prayer GIF

Prayer GIF

I think i have developed a very strong Geordie twang. Howay the motherfucking lads ay pet!!!!
I've got some authentic Geordie chants ready to sing tonight:

1. ุจุนูŠุฏุง ุนู† ุงู„ู„ุงุนุจูŠู†

2. ู†ุญู† ู†ุญุจ ู†ูŠูˆูƒุงุณู„
ุŒ ูˆู†ุญู† ู†ูุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ู†ุญู† ู†ุญุจ ู†ูŠูˆูƒุงุณู„
ุŒ ูˆู†ุญู† ู†ูุนู„ ุฐู„ูƒ ุฃูˆู‡
ุŒ ู†ูŠูˆูƒุงุณู„ ู†ุญู† ู†ุญุจูƒ

3. (Blaydon Races)
ุฐู‡ุจุช ุฅู„ู‰ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ุชูˆุงุณ ููŠ 9 ูŠูˆู†ูŠูˆ ุซู…ุงู†ู…ุงุฆุฉ ูˆุงุซู†ุงู† ูˆุณุชูˆู† ููŠ ูุชุฑุฉ ู…ุง ุจุนุฏ ุงู„ุธู‡ุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุตูŠู ุฃุฎุฐู†ุง ุงู„ุญุงูู„ุฉ ู…ู† ุจู„ู…ุจุฑุงุณ ูˆูƒุงู†ุช ู…ุญู…ู„ุฉ ุซู‚ูŠู„ุฉ ุจุนูŠุฏุง ุฐู‡ุจู†ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุดุงุฑุน ูƒูˆู„ูŠู†ุฌูˆูˆุฏ ู‡ุฐุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ูŠุง ุฃูˆู„ุงุฏูŠ ุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุชูƒูˆู†ูˆุง ู‚ุฏ ุฑุฃูŠุชู…ูˆู†ุง ุบุงู†ูŠู† ' ุชู…ุฑูŠุฑ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุชู…ุงู…ุง ูƒู…ุง ูƒุงู†ูˆุง ุณุชุงู†ูŠู†' ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ูุชูŠุงู† ูˆ lasses ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ุฌู…ูŠุน ูˆุฌูˆู‡ "ุงู„ุงุจุชุณุงู…ุฉ" ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุณูƒูˆุชุณูˆูˆุฏ ู„ู…ุดุงู‡ุฏุฉ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ุญู„ู‚ู†ุง ุงู„ู…ุงุถูŠ ู…ุตู†ุน ุฃุฑู…ุณุชุฑูˆู†ุบ ูˆุญุชู‰ ุฑูˆุจู† ุฃุฏูŠุฑ ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุฃูˆูŠุฑ ุฌุณุฑ ุงู„ุณูƒูƒ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุฏูŠุฉ ุทุงุฑุช ุนุฌู„ุฉ ุงู„ุญุงูู„ุฉ ู…ู† ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ูู‚ุฏุช ุงู„ู„ุงุณุงุช ูƒุฑูŠู†ูˆู„ูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุญุฌุงุจ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฎููŠ ูˆุฌูˆู‡ู‡ู† ุญุตู„ุช ุนู„ู‰ ุนูŠู†ูŠู† ุณูˆุฏุงูˆูŠู† ูˆุฃู†ู ู…ูƒุณูˆุฑ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุชูŠ ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ูŠุง ุฃูˆู„ุงุฏูŠ...

Just met gooner next door.
convinced we are going to get a soft penalty. By WE , by proxy.
tells me if they donโ€™t get 3 points he never wants to see my muggy face again .
โ€™king hurt my feelings.
freelancing mr bean GIF

just realised heโ€™s always wearing a red tie.

3. (Blaydon Races)
ุฐู‡ุจุช ุฅู„ู‰ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ุชูˆุงุณ ููŠ 9 ูŠูˆู†ูŠูˆ ุซู…ุงู†ู…ุงุฆุฉ ูˆุงุซู†ุงู† ูˆุณุชูˆู† ููŠ ูุชุฑุฉ ู…ุง ุจุนุฏ ุงู„ุธู‡ุฑ ููŠ ุงู„ุตูŠู ุฃุฎุฐู†ุง ุงู„ุญุงูู„ุฉ ู…ู† ุจู„ู…ุจุฑุงุณ ูˆูƒุงู†ุช ู…ุญู…ู„ุฉ ุซู‚ูŠู„ุฉ ุจุนูŠุฏุง ุฐู‡ุจู†ุง ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุดุงุฑุน ูƒูˆู„ูŠู†ุฌูˆูˆุฏ ู‡ุฐุง ุนู„ู‰ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุฅู„ู‰ ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ูŠุง ุฃูˆู„ุงุฏูŠ ุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุชูƒูˆู†ูˆุง ู‚ุฏ ุฑุฃูŠุชู…ูˆู†ุง ุบุงู†ูŠู† ' ุชู…ุฑูŠุฑ ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุงู„ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุชู…ุงู…ุง ูƒู…ุง ูƒุงู†ูˆุง ุณุชุงู†ูŠู†' ุฌู…ูŠุน ุงู„ูุชูŠุงู† ูˆ lasses ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ุฌู…ูŠุน ูˆุฌูˆู‡ "ุงู„ุงุจุชุณุงู…ุฉ" ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุนู„ู‰ ุทูˆู„ ุทุฑูŠู‚ ุณูƒูˆุชุณูˆูˆุฏ ู„ู…ุดุงู‡ุฏุฉ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ุญู„ู‚ู†ุง ุงู„ู…ุงุถูŠ ู…ุตู†ุน ุฃุฑู…ุณุชุฑูˆู†ุบ ูˆุญุชู‰ ุฑูˆุจู† ุฃุฏูŠุฑ ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุฃูˆูŠุฑ ุฌุณุฑ ุงู„ุณูƒูƒ ุงู„ุญุฏูŠุฏูŠุฉ ุทุงุฑุช ุนุฌู„ุฉ ุงู„ุญุงูู„ุฉ ู…ู† ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ูู‚ุฏุช ุงู„ู„ุงุณุงุช ูƒุฑูŠู†ูˆู„ูŠู† ูˆุงู„ุญุฌุงุจ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ูŠุฎููŠ ูˆุฌูˆู‡ู‡ู† ุญุตู„ุช ุนู„ู‰ ุนูŠู†ูŠู† ุณูˆุฏุงูˆูŠู† ูˆุฃู†ู ู…ูƒุณูˆุฑ ุณุจุงู‚ุงุช ุบุงู†ูŠู† ุชูŠ ุจู„ุงูŠุฏูˆู† ูŠุง ุฃูˆู„ุงุฏูŠ...
That last one (Blaydon Races) translates back into English as follows:
I went to the Playdon Touas races on June 9, eight hundred and sixty-two in the summer afternoon, we took the bus from Belmbras and it was loaded heavy away. Robin Adair Ganin Oyer Rail Bridge flew the bus wheel from there lost the cranes and the veil that hides their faces got black eyes and a broken nose races Ganin T Playdon my children...

I would like to be called Robin Adair Ganin Oyer Rail Bridge.
Thinks: Time for a new username?

That last one (Blaydon Races) translates back into English as follows:
I went to the Playdon Touas races on June 9, eight hundred and sixty-two in the summer afternoon, we took the bus from Belmbras and it was loaded heavy away. Robin Adair Ganin Oyer Rail Bridge flew the bus wheel from there lost the cranes and the veil that hides their faces got black eyes and a broken nose races Ganin T Playdon my children...

I would like to be called Robin Adair Ganin Oyer Rail Bridge.
Thinks: Time for a new username?
Actually makes more sense

Mania: a Geordie posted
a gooner replied to the Geordie with, I shit you not
โ€™Good Luck for tonightโ€™

the internet was made for Scum fans, it really was

3. (Blaydon Races)

Man Eating GIF by Socialize

Come on you horse beating, weird speaking inbreds.
One last push tonight and you can fuck off to oblivion for all I care.
Just give it to them gooner cunts. I will be cheering you for one night only.

Back
Top Bottom