Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing "call of duty" for 3 months isn't the same
sorry - I wasn't aware of the fact that you had a copy of the South Korean armies recruit training schedule.

My point was that - in a well organised military - you can cover a lot of ground in 3 months, and my experience of South Koreans (I worked for one of their companies for a year) is that they tend to do everything to exceptionally high standards.

I just think it's funny given them hope then snatching it away.
Like all the times we've beaten West Ham in injury time. While they're singing their pathetic little victory songs and then BANG - it's all gone.
I think I'd prefer to have our game finished off by the 10th min so that entire shithole of a stadium has to sit there for 80 min with dumbfounded looks while Everton fans sing "Champions League you're having a laugh" as Dele Alli scores a brace and flosses in front of them.

I like how you're still here...
Go on, be honest, out of us and Arse... Who do you WANT to get 4th...?

After THE FAVOUR we did you in 2016 with the League an'all, I mean!!!!
Oh that's dead easy mate. I dislike Woolwich more than any other team on the planet. Completely irrational of course - goes back decades to the "lucky Woolwich" days. I'm sure they largely earned that moniker in games against us. I've always quite liked Spurs - have a lot of friends who follow them - and I've had a lot of laughs on here, which is the only forum I've ever posted on. So whenever there's Spurs news I can't help thinking "wonder what the FC fellas think of that?"

Good luck at the weekend. I think you'll be fine. Even we stuffed them.

Oh that's dead easy mate. I dislike Woolwich more than any other team on the planet. Completely irrational of course - goes back decades to the "lucky Woolwich" days. I'm sure they largely earned that moniker in games against us. I've always quite liked Spurs - have a lot of friends who follow them - and I've had a lot of laughs on here, which is the only forum I've ever posted on. So whenever there's Spurs news I can't help thinking "wonder what the FC fellas think of that?"

Your not a Spurs fan if you don’t think something can go wrong. Our recent history defines it, if something can go wrong if it often does unlike Chelsea who always fall on their feet. That being said Conte is elite so even I am
reasonably confident.

Your not a Spurs fan if you don’t think something can go wrong. Our recent history defines it, if something can go wrong if it often does unlike Chelsea who always fall on their feet. That being said Conte is elite so even I am
reasonably confident.
Sure, if I was in your position I would have one eye on something going horribly wrong. It's not "Spursy" - it happens to every club at times.

I mean, you'd think Man City fans would be pretty relaxed but they are the most paranoid, tin-foil hatters imaginable.

He did 3 months ..must have barely learned how to march. Wouldn't fancy his chances against an Egyptian street kid or some Portuguese guy who seems to work out every hour that he is awake

Ronaldo cowering:

"Not my face!!!... Not my face!!!"

Salah will have been the pretty-boy, lightweight one that got protected cos all the thugs were thirsty for his fit sister.

Last edited:
They automatically give it Liverpool or they cry that it wasn't fair.
Premier League Liverpool GIF by MolaTV

reasonably confident.
I think it's reasonable to be a bit anxious, but some of it is getting a bit hysterial and playing up the whole "spursy" thing.

I am pretty calm though, I'll be calm if we bottle this. A bottling of that magnitude will be too great for me to even get upset.

Sure, if I was in your position I would have one eye on something going horribly wrong. It's not "Spursy" - it happens to every club at times.

I mean, you'd think Man City fans would be pretty relaxed but they are the most paranoid, tin-foil hatters imaginable.
Oh, and btw, I agree on Conte. He's brilliant. Completely insane and hilarious but a genius manager. So glad he's back in the PL.

Shit .. now I think of it that makes total sense, I remember when a few players shared it in the PL a few seasons back. Thought maybe the rules had changed as a few people had mentioned assists.

Cheers.
Yeah, I remember Salah, Mane and Aboomerang shared one a few seasons back. 23 fucking goals. If Kane was fit he'd have snapped that up.

👍

sorry - I wasn't aware of the fact that you had a copy of the South Korean armies recruit training schedule.

My point was that - in a well organised military - you can cover a lot of ground in 3 months, and my experience of South Koreans (I worked for one of their companies for a year) is that they tend to do everything to exceptionally high standards.
Nah 3 months isn't enough to make anyone combat ready, you think Israel, Korea and Singapore defined their length of conscription just for laughs?

I think it's reasonable to be a bit anxious, but some of it is getting a bit hysterial and playing up the whole "spursy" thing.

I am pretty calm though, I'll be calm if we bottle this. A bottling of that magnitude will be too great for me to even get upset.
If I was overseeing your biennial appraisal I'd have to nominate 'commitment' as one of your short term targets. Here's a possible path for you:

I always thought Everton fans hated us for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom