Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Entitled bunch of cunts. You are what you are. You don't need to expect things just because you won couple of leagues 20 years ago.

20 fucking years. They are still in belief they should compete for titles. Hahaha

Animated GIF
since Woolwich were relevant

Entitled bunch of cunts. You are what you are. You don't need to expect things just because you won couple of leagues 20 years ago.

20 fucking years. They are still in belief they should compete for titles. Hahaha
and that was the last time they competed for a title too.

Even Chris Eccleshere of The Athletic (Woolwich ST holder) thinks they challenged for the title in 13/14 because they were top in Feb!!! deluded as fuck.

He is a dick but love the total trolling

The first one he's spot on.

There's a kernel of truth with Saka, not the injury thing, I think he's talking out of his arse with that, but there is a burnout that could occur with him a combination of mental and physical fatigue, this will get magnified further because I doubt they will recruit for his position (which is another thing I agree with him on) and depending on who they are drawn against in EL he's probably going to get played in that too.

Arsehole Mania Stage 5 - acceptance

Saying it's just Son and Kane is pretty lazy analysis. Sp**s' success at the end of the season is due to Conte sorting out the defence.

Romero is brilliant but, when he got injured, Davinson Sanchez slotted right in playing better than he ever has. Dier has improved massively and Davies, a player most Sp**s fans wanted gone at the start of the season, has been awesome too.

Matt Docherty was a total flop but Conte improved him to the point where he was one of Sp**s' most important players before getting injured. Royal, another flop, takes over and plays badly for a few games before he suddenly stops making mistakes. Sessegnon suddenly looks like the player he was at Fulham while Hojberg, another heavily criticised player, mops up everything.

Conte has simply improved every player on the park which provides the base for Kane, Son and Kulusevski to do what they do. Those guys are excellent but, without the improvement in other players, the attack wouldn't be as effective as it has been.

Tottenham have been more ambitious and acted more like a big club than we have over the last 6-7 years which is saying something.

Even if Conte leaves they won't give to Ryan Mason they will go for another experienced manager like a normal club would do.

Also find it difficult to laugh at them considering it's their 6th year they have finished ahead with 3/4 of them having qualified for the UCL.

Unfortunately he has done a great job considering where they were when taking over from Nuno. If they give him decent cash to improve defence and midfield, see further improvement given the strength of their forward line (i.e. the most difficult and expensive part to get right).

He has done a great job with Sp**s and deserves all the credit coming to him. Got lucky with our slip ups in the end but that’s football.

Is he the answer for Sp**s, well if he stays there for the next few years he can turn them into a serious, consistent top four team for sure.

When it came to the point of the season where losing wasn’t an option, one guy had been there and done it, one only had stories from his City intern days.

I’m certainly not calling him a genius, anyone can say get the ball to Son and Kane - but I think he’s undeniably shown the difference.

What happens if Arteta inherits a disinterested Kane who tried to engineer a move out? Does he get the best out of him or make an enemy out of him? I think we both know.

Not laughing so much now, are we? :nope:

We all know Kane went through a dry spell and wasn't happy at the club. Look at the way Conte dealt with him and the way Arteta dealt with Auba. That tells you all you need to know about this season.

Conte has made them a hard to beat team, as per. Exciting to see what they bring in this summer. Bastoni, Zielienski and some more power up front and I might put my self at the executioners block and end it all

Conte is going to sign a proper LCB, RWB, LWB and CM that will go straight into his first 11 and that will fit his system like a glove, that much is guaranteed. Arteta will piss around signing a back up CB and LB because he decides he doesn't like Saliba or Nuno. The difference.

They know this is their best bet for a long time, so I think Levy is going to give Conte what he wants.

I don’t laugh at Sp**s, how can you laugh at a team who finishes on top of you 6 years running? Pub League Mik has made us more Spursey than Sp**s. As long as the fans accept a pub league manager we are the official laughingstock of the Premier league. I wanted to kick my TV watching Arteta beat up on Everton 5-1, only Pub League Mik could find away to make a 5-1 victory an insult to the fans, I honestly felt completely hollow after the most goals we have scored in 2 years after his worthless victory. Screw Europa, screw Arteta, I won’t spend a nickel on the club till we have real manager. If the fans don’t revolt then we deserve pub League Mik and deserve to be the laughingstock of English. Europa after 280 million and nearly 3 years is literally a spur in our face

Back
Top Bottom