Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor lad

Stop Pulling GIF by Channel 7

Hope Saliba digs his heels in and causes s shit storm lol

Could be awkward

He just needed to add that playing on Thursdays would be fucking shite!
Sounds like he wanted to.

You’ll get me in trouble! But, of course, as footballers we all want to play in the Champions League. Especially me, who hasn’t played in it yet, and especially in a stadium like this… We’re very proud and I, for sure, would with great pleasure play here on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.”

Gooner next door (I was singing ‘oh, what’s night’)
’I don’t understand what all the yids are giving us this much shit. I can’t remember Gooners going that full on’.
St Tottenham Day shit for what seemed forever.
but I forgive him. Years of despair will affect your memory, making you desperate and even paranoid. I stopped and thought, I could be having the same conversation with Lego.
Is your neighbor 6?

Team of the year in League 1 this season and young player of the year. Looks like he's progressed. Hopefully causes a stink.
So they'll drag him back, denying him CL footie for which he worked hard, earning every right to play it to be given Thursday night Europa, destroying his dreams and motivation in the process.

Also, he'll be leaving his home country, for a manager who doesn't speak French.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Gooner next door (I was singing ‘oh, what’s night’)
’I don’t understand what all the yids are giving us this much shit. I can’t remember Gooners going that full on’.
St Tottenham Day shit for what seemed forever.
but I forgive him. Years of despair will affect your memory, making you desperate and even paranoid. I stopped and thought, I could be having the same conversation with Lego.

They can seriously fuck off - they always try this shit and then get gobby the moment it looks like they might be on the up

Back
Top Bottom