Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

150 mill also sales

wecould easily have 200 to 250

get some top players in and we can get a trophy or two nextt season

Ndombele: probably have to cut our losses and take a nominal fee to get his wages off the books
Lo Celso: £25m
Bergwijn: £15m
Lucas: £15m
Sanchez: £15m
Rodon: £10m
Winks: £10-15m
Regulion: £30m (release clause)
Emerson: £15-20m
Carter-Vickers: £6m

Even if you get under these prices that is probably at least £100m in sales and these prices are mostly reasonable.

So 150m cash plus about 100m sales roughly that’s 250m war chest. Fucking hell

Own dream but

Eriksen - Free
Perisic - free
Bremer - £30m
Bastoni - £50m
Bissouma - £40m
DJ Spence - £15m
Kostic - £25m
nkunku - £60m
Martinez -£55m

The above is close to doable.

Last edited:
Sounds like exciting news although I do wonder if the idea is for that figure to be spent over a couple of years rather than splurging it all this summer

Guys I think we all need to take time to remember one of our fallen ...... John Thomas John Thomas who over the years was a devout not one bricker on this site.

John brought so much to this board regurgitating the same anti Levy post 20 thousand different ways, but he has now decided he can't hang around and see Levy and Enic finally remove the shackles and pump in £150 million, which with outgoing sales and usual investment, could take Contes spending to over £250 million in one transfer window.

As Spurs fans rejoice, John will now be spending quality time with his friends and family on Arsemania.

John will of course be sadly missed. R.I.P.

He wanted this as well. He's proper Spurs too.
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Am I correct that this investment is outside FFP?
I doubt it even comes close to registering as it's genuine revenue in a way, rather than simply cash injection from a wealthy pocket.

Hopefully this is £150m plus player sales PLUS club profit from the last year with a full stadium PLUS at least 6 champions league games worth of income to come.

I also wonder if the £150m is for purchases and wages, or whether the wages are separately calculated from the annual income?

This is fantastic news, let's fucking go!
Thank heavens for the relentless pressure applied to the board over the last couple of years guys.
In a world full of airfixx's, stevees, and shadydans we'd still be being urged to #BackNuno and be wary of doing a Leeds or Portsmouth.

Absolute vindication of the likes of myself and the numerous other posters who argued for years for our club to compete.

Must be a weird kinda of feeling for the doing things the right way brigade and the spending within our means cult

Join in the fun, boys. Come join the party.

Levy+Money.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom