Ivan Perišić

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is every Woolwich mug on social media ripping us about signing a 33 year old ? Utter mugs have signed El Neny on a new contract and they got a cheek to rip us? Are they the most bitter and rattled fanbase on the planet? They haven’t stopped crying since bottling 4th 😂

Why is every Woolwich mug on social media ripping us about signing a 33 year old ? Utter mugs have signed El Neny on a new contract and they got a cheek to rip us? Are they the most bitter and rattled fanbase on the planet? They haven’t stopped crying since bottling 4th 😂
They wished they could have someone come in for that price.

To think Nketiah is on a similar wage as well. 😂

It seems like goodbye Reggie.
Also the club has not announced Perisic' squad number.

He seems to like 4 or 14. Romero ain't giving up #4 and #14 at Spurs is .....Rodon.

Welcome Ivan, seems genuinely pleased to be joining us, but I should imagine the real pull would have been Antonio.
Love how he watched the NLD and knew we would get through to CL, obviously hadn't heard how we bottle every situation;).
Quite agree.... I'm sure Conte was the biggest draw (let's not kid ourselves)
... but in addition to Antonio, we can offer Premier League & now Champions League, as well as World class Stadium/training facilities, and AWESOME FANS!
I'm sure his fellow ex-Spurs compatriots would already have had a word...

We really ARE the full package now.

Conte & CL were the missing pieces of the Jigsaw... Now we have them BOTH!

It seems like goodbye Reggie.
Also the club has not announced Perisic' squad number.

He seems to like 4 or 14. Romero ain't giving up #4 and #14 at Spurs is .....Rodon.
And #44 will most likely go to Kulusevski next season (he couldn't get it this year because of Scarlett). But Perisic will most likely be #14, Rodon is as good as gone, hopefully on a loan.

I’d be pissed off if they said nothing.. Commenting on everything we say or do proves how much we have ruined them.
They have never been so rattled and obsessed with us.

We all knew they were gutted about bottling top 4 to us but the level of pissedoffness is more than we could have dreamed.😂😂

That £150m pot seems a bit bigger than before if this is a free. Even more if he adds to Sess' development.

Really impressed to see good business being done early.

Exciting times and surely a statement of intent!

Back
Top Bottom