Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s got a point 😂

I thought similar …. Don’t know much about the bloke but he’s got limited experience and he’s hardly been immersed into a hotbed of footballing talent

Maybe he’s got a black box or a blue box …. Or a black box where the blue box makes the black box even better

Fuck knows but I’m unsure what he’s done to warrant us wanting to employ him

Well I’d put my trust in Conte et al to know what they’re doing. 🙄

So no he doesn’t have a point and neither do you

I'm not worked up, thanks..... It's quite possible to contradict you in 1 or 2 sentences and remain calm.... Like I have throughout.

Hide behind some 'Airfixx is a moody meanie' waffle if you must, but you and I both know mine is an opinion that others here share.... My original comment garnered 'agrees' and I've observed others saying similar things to you in the past too.

You have no filter.
My comments also generated "agrees". And your "agrees" almost always disagree with me no matter what I post due to their "personal agenda". So sorry I can't take them seriously in this case.
And no you are not as calm as you claim to be. Otherwise, you would not have bothered about such a minor thing.

I hope we bring in another rb otherwise we’re fucked
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

He might well be playing for Lags Eleven next season
Gylfi Siggurdsson was Everton's biggest ever signing at £45m. He's been suspended for a year and now released on a free. He's not even been charged. Ched Evans had his conviction quashed and found not guilty in a retrial and struggled to get a team at his level.

This day and age of #MeToo clubs can't be seen enabling sex offenders. They'll lose 10s of millions

Looks to me if Inter's game will be to play PSG and maybe Chelsea (who both want Skriniar - and his injury playing for Slovakia may complicate things until its clear how severe/healing time it is) against Spurs wish for Bastoni (although we'd also compete for Skriniar)

If Inter want to close a deal relatively quickly, it could be Bastoni and Spurs back on the agenda as Skriniar's injury could take a week or three to be certain about how long he'll be out for.

and maybe Inter need to sell both Bastoni and Skriniar - they are linked with 2 or more incoming CB's

or that's my reading of the situation

Meanwhile Inter's top negotiator is in London next well for a few meetings including Spurs
FCIN1908 / Ausilio, i motivi del blitz: Lukaku c’è eccome. Intreccio Bastoni-Skriniar

I'm not worked up, thanks..... It's quite possible to contradict you in 1 or 2 sentences and remain calm.... Like I have throughout.

Hide behind some 'Airfixx is a moody meanie' waffle if you must, but you and I both know mine is an opinion that others here share.... My original comment garnered 'agrees' and I've observed others saying similar things to you in the past too.

You have no filter.
My comments also generated "agrees". And your "agrees" always disagree with me no matter what I post., so sorry I can't take them seriously.

Looks to me if Inter's game will be to play PSG and maybe Chelsea (who both want Skriniar - and his injury playing for Slovakia may complicate things until its clear how severe/healing time it is) against Spurs wish for Bastoni (although we'd also compete for Skriniar)

If Inter want to close a deal relatively quickly, it could be Bastoni and Spurs back on the agenda as Skriniar's injury could take a week or three to be certain about how long he'll be out for.

and maybe Inter need to sell both Bastoni and Skriniar - they are linked with 2 or more incoming CB's

or that's my reading of the situation

Meanwhile Inter's top negotiator is in London next well for a few meetings including Spurs
FCIN1908 / Ausilio, i motivi del blitz: Lukaku c’è eccome. Intreccio Bastoni-Skriniar
yeah i read it saying 20 days, thats the extent of skriniers injury length roughly

its clear they think they can get more out of psg or skrinier then we will pay for bastoni

We have one of the best front 3's in Europe. Any player we sign would be a rotation player at best. In the 3-4-3, we also don't really run with a #10 which is what Eriksen is. Neves or Bissouma are quality but I wouldn't really call them attacking. There's only maybe 1 spot in the midfield up for grabs? We have Skipp, PEH, and Bentancur who are all going to get a lot of minutes.

The links to Italy are probably because Paratici knows the players well. Players we brought in from Serie A: Romero, Bentancur, Kulusevski

Outside of Serie A: Gil, Sarr, Royal

Small sample size, but definitely have to say the Serie A players were a hit. Probably our best transfers in years.

Links to Italy are more than just our management - Italian league and clubs receive far less tv and commercial income than PL by a factor of possibly 3 x , so Spurs are in a good position to lure away some of the top players in Italian league who are also some of best in europe,

Back
Top Bottom