Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Working from the back first. Fucking love it. Conte is building something special here. Perisic, who is a fantastic option and very experienced. Forster excellent back up keeper. Close to signing Spence, who is an extremely exciting young RWB. Love it.

Working from the back first. Fucking love it. Conte is building something special here. Perisic, who is a fantastic option and very experienced. Forster excellent back up keeper. Close to signing Spence, who is an extremely exciting young RWB. Love it.

No joke too Ben Mee would be a solid signing, used to be a fullback so is comfortable out wide

We are aiming for higher but he is a good player

I hope people give Spence time.

He’s a young kid, learning his trade. It was the recruitment team’s decision to go for potential rather than experience.

He’s going to fuck up. But hopefully he proves to be an exciting prospect.
Nope

He’s not that young …. We’re paying strong money for him … he’s got the best manager in the business and perisic as the perfect role model

I want him to train his bollox off and outright own that side of the pitch

That’s the attitude i want … none of this meek, lily livered shit

We’ve already got one of those on the other side …. I will Sess on every game and will continue to do so but he’s a fuckin baby

I hope this kids got a bit arrogance

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Wtf we've taken Andy Scoulding from rangers. Is this a fn piss take? Taking a guy from a joke league were he worked for one of only two clubs who have won the league in the last 40 years and had a budget far in excess of anyone but celtic, and allowing him to work on building a team in the most competitive league on earth... Not a good choice, who at rangers would change the world??? Another cheap and nasty move by uncle fester whose 150m is apparently being well spent on free transfers and now apparently players from the Irish and Scottish leagues. Tell me this is a joke.
th.jpg

Nope

He’s not that young …. We’re paying strong money for him … he’s got the best manager in the business and perisic as the perfect role model

We’ve already got one of those on the other side …. I will Sess on every game and will continue to do so but he’s a fuckin baby

Totally agree. Fuck the “let’s be nice”. Shite. Djed seems to think highly of himself, so let’s hope that translates on the pitch. I want him taking that RWB spot and being our number 1.

I have had enough of this club. How can we be close go signing our 3rd player and not even be at the end of June?

Shameful stuff.

Now we have finished 4th, potentially signed our 3rd player, with more definitely to come and next to no sign of the ENIC/Levy haters.

We still need that elusive striker, a midfielder and probably one more defender but we are moving at pace.

Nope

Spence definitely plays with more confidence and cockiness than Sess.

What banter....?

No you don't; you post them here, FFS.

......Are you really this blind to yourself?
I thought you understood English.
But I will try again: when I see other people's posts about obscure players from obscure sites on this site I generally find them funny or if I find it silly I generally just ignore them but I never bother to work up angry fits like you so often do.
Anyway, I have noticed that you seem to have taken upon yourself the duty of policing everyone and every post made and then pretending to talk on behalf of many (most) other members.
And you started out complaining about me mentioning a few players who's repeatedly been linked to Spurs by all kinds of media outlets and even been discussed over and over again ... by saying half had been linked to Spurs by junk media when it was not the fact.
But, for your information, I think most media rumors are fake anyway but if we are only going to discuss the "genuine" rumours there would hardly be any discussions at all since none of us - including you - do not know for sure.
You really take these junk media rumors much more seriously than I do anyway. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so worked up. I did not know it was a rule that any new rumor had to go thru to be approved/disapproved :cool:

I thought you understood English.
But I will try again: when I see other people's posts about obscure players from obscure sites on this site I generally find them funny or if I find it silly I generally just ignore them but I never bother to work up angry fits like you so often do.
Anyway, I have noticed that you seem to have taken upon yourself the duty of policing everyone and every post made and then pretending to talk on behalf of many (most) other members.
And you started out complaining about me mentioning a few players who's repeatedly been linked to Spurs by all kinds of media outlets and even been discussed over and over again ... by saying half had been linked to Spurs by junk media when it was not the fact.
But, for your information, I think most media rumors are fake anyway but if we are only going to discuss the "genuine" rumours there would hardly be any discussions at all since none of us - including you - do not know for sure.
You really take these junk media rumors much more seriously than I do anyway. Otherwise, you wouldn't be so worked up. I did not know it was a rule that any new rumor had to go thru to be approved/disapproved :cool:
Put it on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom