Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yup said before, mate went through the same thing, went through a sexual assault case which was absolute BS but they didn't even charge him, just kept pending the investigation for 6-7 months, guy couldn't leave the country and they took his phone away...all for them to say they're dropping the charges due to lack of evidence, utter BS.

This happened to my wife’s nephew. The girl completely made up the story. The witnesses (her friends!) told the police she was lying. The “investigation” lasted for a while, basically because the girl’s parents threatened police with a lawsuit if they didn’t press charges.

Actually, the police never directly informed us the investigation was completed and there would be no charges. We just never heard from them again. It’s been over a year.

to the united squad? How the fuck do they think that's gonna play out? Unlike Bissouma, there's audio evidence of him raping a girl and there's video aftermath of her covered in blood. WTF.

Dunno, heard her and the family are dropping the charges - my guess is an out of court payment

Ten Haag says he hopes he comes back which tells you he plans to use him if he's acquitted, I don't know if that would sit right with me if I was a Utd fan and I would have expected Ten Hag not to be so brazen in his comments.

I don’t think he’s been charged with anything yet. The investigation is still in progress. There’s been a lot in the news about how many rape / sexual assault crimes go unsolved so the Bill will be making sure they get this right.

There will be no charges. It has been 8 months since the incident. If there were going to be charges, they would have been filed by now.

Dunno, heard her and the family are dropping the charges - my guess is an out of court payment

Ten Haag says he hopes he comes back which tells you he plans to use him if he's acquitted, I don't know if that would sit right with me if I was a Utd fan and I would have expected Ten Hag not to be so brazen in his comments.
When there’s video/audio evidence, the family dropping charges and out of court payment just doesn’t work. There’s evidence for all the world to see, so They will get slaughtered by their sponsors if they just welcome him back because the girl didn’t press charges.

The girl has absolutely no right to decide if he should serve time or not. What happens when he rapes another girl in the future?

I hate that this cunt calls himself a Spurs fan and has a decent following. Constantly negative about everything the club does.

Look at the dude. He’s a freak. And all the people who agree with him under his tweet look like weirdo freaks.

As a Spurs fan my most hated fan base tied with Woolwich are Spurs fans. Especially on Twitter just a bunch of fucking weirdos.

Look at the dude. He’s a freak. And all the people who agree with him under his tweet look like weirdo freaks.

As a Spurs fan my most hated fan base tied with Woolwich are Spurs fans. Especially on Twitter just a bunch of fucking weirdos.
Wouldn’t let it bother you. Just ignore them (XG fanboys) and let it go over your head.

So he's just gonna pay her off and get back to normal like nothing happened? Also, I didn't we had a legal system where the victim had a say on dropping criminal charges.

As for Ten Hag... fucking hell. United do seem to protect their players whatever their crimes.

Harry Winks this morning.

Sad Tantrum GIF by Travis

Most mornings apparently

Her family seem proper fucking wierd about this the statement they put out at the start seemed they where more disappointed the gravy train had ended, rather then their daughter had been beaten and sexually assaulted.

If it was my daughter wouldn't matter what the cunt offered I wouldn't be taking a out of court settlement for anything, be disgusting if they do

So he's just gonna pay her off and get back to normal like nothing happened? Also, I didn't we had a legal system where the victim had a say on dropping criminal charges.

As for Ten Hag... fucking hell. United do seem to protect their players whatever their crimes.

Police can continue to charge him hard to get charged though if the victim of the crime refuses to give evidence and says it didn't happen

Financial/Strategy reasons? This guy thinks he knows more than the people making this deal about where the case is at and how the transfer fee is structured?

Yeah that's a load of shit

If the last few Spurs years have taught us anything, it's that football fans are fucking fickle - get results on the pitch and the club will make money......do something unambitious like appoint Nuno and the fans will get pissed off and start threatening to boycott games

He's not even been charged, which shows how fucked the system is. How can it take almost a year to gather evidence to charge him? Every day he has this hanging over his head. Should either be charged or released.

Errrrrrr.... He's been playing football in the UK and Africa since this first bubbled up last year.... It's safe to say he's not awaiting "release".

It's not as if it's a particularly complex case to build.

You're kidding?????

Extremely delicate given the nature of the suspicions.... A thorough and dilligent investigation is entirely appropraite. Or would you rather people are charged gung-ho and potentially get their lives wrecked?

Back
Top Bottom