Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A crazy amount of steel and industriousness in this midfield of PEH/Bentancur/Skipp/Bissouma if we're settling on 3-4-3, I think we are going to be too much to handle for many teams next season on sheer physicality.

Steel and industrial you say?..

200.gif

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never called him a rapist, and all I want is the investigation to clear him before we make a move. He is under investigation. Why is it bad to adhere to basic democratic principles like rule of law? If he's innocent great. If not, we didn't sign a sexual assailant.
Holy shit some of you read headlines and not actual stories. It’s been reported multiple times he is PART of an investigation but not the target of the investigation. Someone he was with at the club allegedly groped someone but he was just there. That’s was he was allowed free while the other participant still had bail.

With how tight Levy is with money guarantee they did their due diligence. Also I mean he played for Brighton all season without being fined unlike Greenwood for Utd.

Up till now I've been convinced that he's as guilty as hell, deserving 25 years hard labour with no parole.
But now I realise how mistaken I've been. He's a saintly man, not only misunderstood but FRAMED TOO!!! PROBABLY BY A GOONER!!!!

Yves, welcome to the Spurs

:contethumb:

Lol’d hard at this !!!

Last edited:
BTW, if Ndobmele hadn't decide to pursue his career as a plus size model full time, a midfield of Ndombele and Bissouma would have been bonkers.

We saw how at his best Ndombele was incredibly press resistant, could pick a pass and even score. Bissouma is basically the DM version of Ndombele, without the bullshit.

Holy shit some of you read headlines and not actual stories. It’s been reported multiple times he is PART of an investigation but not the target of the investigation. Someone he was with at the club allegedly groped someone but he was just there. That’s was he was allowed free while the other participant still had bail.

With how tight Levy is with money guarantee they did their due diligence. Also I mean he played for Brighton all season without being fined unlike Greenwood for Utd.

Not read a single thing about him being just part of an investigation l, do you have a source?

Skimming this article about the countries that have qualified for the World Cup, I noted Mali didn't make it.

Whilst this is sad for Bissouma the player, it's good news for us as a club, because the WC is going to massively disrupt the club season.

Uruguay & Denmark qualified, so from our midfield we will lose Bentancur, PEH & Eriksen (if he signs). But Skippy (presuming he doesn't make the England squad) & Bissouma can have a rest, which will be a big plus for our PL & CL fortunes.

World Cup 2022 power rankings: breaking down the final 32

You might suspect that Daniel Levy a man renowned for his meticulous calculating eye for detail..might know more than a well meaning balding man who talks about football on the internet.. but you know financial and strategic concerns innit... This truly is the age of total fucking ignorance
He had to photoshop his mum's basement out of his profile image, FFS.

Back
Top Bottom