Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fully agree about the diving and staying down part.

Don’t think we should be too concerned about the team player aspect, he seems well liked and never came across as a diva or anything. Plus you’d think he’d realise that he’s not going to be billy big bollocks when coming to spurs.

If one is genuinely concerned about his team ethic(*); then a quick dose of Everton fan opinion would soon quash any such worries.

(*Which I was.)

They love him.

Last edited:
Lenglet 6 out of 10. One block, one deflected goal

Leglet 5 out of 10
Worst Player: Clement Lenglet
The second-string centre back was overrun by Tottenham's attacking threats and gifted Spurs several chances to edge in front of the Catalan giants. The 23-year-old will not feature much in the first team this term, but has done himself no favours after tonight's poor performance.

Lenglet 6 out of 10. One block, one deflected goal

Leglet 5 out of 10

That 1-1 was where I decided he was gash

That 1-1 was where I decided he was gash

I remember we were well on top in that game despite the early goal they scored.
Bit harsh judging a young CB when the players in front of him were also over run.
What's weird here, is that we love buying players who play well against us. This is the total opposite.

Starting to get the feeling we’re going to settle for Lenglet, which would be a bit of a disappointment
Not if it's a loan while we bide our time to sign a truly world class player in January or next summer.
Gotta be better than resorting to signing our D bucket player on a 5 year deal and having to deal with that down the line.

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

When Chelsea won the league with 3-4-3, Cesc Fabregas scored 5 & assisted 12. He's also had the likes of Pogba and Pirlo in his midfields, and at the end of his stint at Inter was bringing Eriksen in to the lineup.

Conte likes versatility, the creative mid might not start every game but is still a crucial cog when the setup isn't working to break a team down.

Fab will be well aware of what Conte wants.

Back
Top Bottom