Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel like two world class players are separating us from top 2 clubs. Left CB and midfielder. Our midfield is really good, but if Ndombele is capable of producing…

Yeah, I “hate” that cunt, but if he can somehow turn it around. We have everything in midfield but flair and really creative type.
Wash your mouth out

And that's before you even consider what that money is being given for, some pretend information from some illiterate gimps who have a tantrum at being questioned on it, about a football club signing players...

They've even convinced their victims that the media cannot be trusted and that the only reliable information comes from their "verified" group of ITKs.

Mental.
They ban tweets, don't they?

Do chelscum have any of their own targets or do they just try to highjack other deals

It also seems a really ineffective strategy richarlison wanted us, Raphina wanted Barca Etc

Maybe if they came in on the ground more the might think they’re actually wanted.

Seems like Conte is very keen on Lenglet and called him to come to us over Juve. Very interesting.

Maybe all the talk of another CB (Bremer/Torres/Ndicka) is unlikely. Rodon goes, Sanchez stays?

I like Sanchez. Have absolutely no issue with him being ‘back up’

Love to see them get gazumped

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Seems like Conte is very keen on Lenglet and called him to come to us over Juve. Very interesting.

Maybe all the talk of another CB (Bremer/Torres/Ndicka) is unlikely. Rodon goes, Sanchez stays?

I like Sanchez. Have absolutely no issue with him being ‘back up’
If anyone can restore his confidence, it's Conte. The guy is an elite ballplayer, from what I can see. Fingers crossed, we don't face Bayern in the UCL.

I feel like two world class players are separating us from top 2 clubs. Left CB and midfielder. Our midfield is really good, but if Ndombele is capable of producing…

Yeah, I “hate” that cunt, but if he can somehow turn it around. We have everything in midfield but flair and really creative type.
The only thing Ndombele will turn around for is a cheeseburger

Back
Top Bottom