Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, if you followed the NBA at that time, the consensus was the same: nice teams cannot win. Yet the San Antonio Spurs didn't just win; they dominated.

And I am not sure why you think there is a difference between football and basketball. Do they sit around drinking tea in basketball? It's probably a more physical sport than football. All sports require a certain degree of cuntiness to win, but there is the odd example where the "nice" team wins. I was just pointing out that being a cunt is not a prerequisite to winning.

Odd post, mate.

We can agree to disagree in a friendly way. I stand by what I said.

All the best to ya!

:adethumbup:

For a life partner, yes I am. But for my football team, I want them to be mean and all out nasty on the pitch (but lovely to their other halves, parents and kids).
I am desperate to land a trophy this year - any trophy - and if that's the way to do it, then that's the way we go.
COYS
We will win the League Mrs P

Interesting the England part of the add-ons given Trent and James are so young. Even Lamptey has declared for Ghana. I wonder if Spence could declare for another country too if there’s no pathway.
His pathway looks like this:

italia conte GIF by Sporza

Hercules reminds me of a "psychic", just says vague things that could happen but with enough caveat that covers him if it doesn't.
Wasn't it a drum emoji this week? Obvious 'interpretation' is a drum roll, and hence a deal is about to be done, but you can bet he'd say it was something different if nothing materialised.

Also, he posted it enough days ago that anything thinking it was actually true ITK is moronic.

Could be a smart buy on fantasy PL. will probably cost 4.5 and he will produce both goals and assists

The question is how often he'll end up playing as you can imagine the wing backs will be rotated frequently. I'd give Perisic a try but I wonder if he'll be prioritised in the CL before christmas.

Just saw this on Twattertokstagram....
FXqTt9rUYA0kNqN

This is a good tweet, right?
Bad=Good, no... I mean yes?

He's ours now, right.... I mean wrong, I mean sick, I mean rad, I mean bludfam, I mean I don't know what I mean.

I assume it's his account, or it could be some 14year old from a bedroom in Cleethorpes.. I dunno anything anymore!

Someone just superimpose a crayon drawing of his head on a Spurs shirt, and THEN I'll believe it!

Back
Top Bottom