Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a dream last night that Djed Spence would wear a black fedora while playing. Conte thought he'd manage to convince him not to wear it (because it was the reason for his poor aerial abilities) but the delay in agreeing the transfer has been Spence's insistence on a contractual right to don a black fedora while playing. Apparently Levy wasn't too bothered because he could understand the potential image rights upside to a black fedora wearing wing back. In the end Conte had to compromise to get his man.

Had a dream last night that Djed Spence would wear a black fedora while playing. Conte thought he'd manage to convince him not to wear it (because it was the reason for his poor aerial abilities) but the delay in agreeing the transfer has been Spence's insistence on a contractual right to don a black fedora while playing. Apparently Levy wasn't too bothered because he could understand the potential image rights upside to a black fedora wearing wing back. In the end Conte had to compromise to get his man.
vince-mc-mahon-hat.gif

Bob Stokoe-tastic!

637431316.0.jpg

maybe but I don't think that is.

firstly take the numerous posts about Spence and Aj Tracey looking alike in isolation. Have a look at both of them and you would see that abdolutely nothing alike APART from hairstyle. The Eyes are not similar, nose is not similar, they're a different shade colour wise as well.

It's a lazy comparison that tends to happen usually when the person is black. Two white guys with same blonde hair but absolutely everything different and that comparsion wouldn't be made, it just wouldn't (especially if
they are a different shade of white).

I wouldn't say that's racist though just lazy generalisation. I would definitely say a lot of black people look the same is.
Nope. If i had hair like Jedward, i would expect a lot of people to say i looked like Jedward!........🤷‍♂️........hair is the main contributor usually.

Bob Stokoe-tastic!

637431316.0.jpg
I remember walking into a giant pub in Downham one lunch hour and there were dozens of old boys sitting at separate tables all wearing raincoats and flat caps.
I used to own 3 raincoats and a couple of Trilbies.
Times have changed. I can't remember the last time I saw a man wearing a raincoat or a Trilby.

Nope. If i had hair like Jedward, i would expect a lot of people to say i looked like Jedward!........🤷‍♂️........hair is the main contributor usually.
I've posted this before but down the pub after a few pints we have a game of guessing who punters look like.
The ones that get the best laughs are the ones who look the least like the celebs but everyone "gets" it.
Any bloke with grey or white messy hair is Boris. Actually women, too.

I remember walking into a giant pub in Downham one lunch hour and there were dozens of old boys sitting at separate tables all wearing raincoats and flat caps.
I used to own 3 raincoats and a couple of Trilbies.
Times have changed. I can't remember the last time I saw a man wearing a raincoat or a Trilby.
I own and wear both!
Though not together.
I have a vintage tonik Burberry Mac.
And my summer hat of choice is a light weight trilby. Need it to keep the sun off my nude noggin.

In which case you must be easily offended mate
Oh he is, and doesn't take criticism well at all

Just like the board policeman, who has now gone full on arcspace and is spamming me with disagrees and fomenting bans by advising people to card posters for things he deems binnable

#mummiesboy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom