Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently, around 160,000 people die each day on planet earth. I wonder how many have died between DJed signing and DJed being announced. Must be over a million now.

Sorry it’s hot…

:mourweird:
So we are permanently depriving hundreds of thousands of people the happiness of the announcement. Absolute cruelty.

Paperwork needs signing. I’m guessing that either Levy or Paratici needs to sign it off before it’s announced but they only arrived back from Korea last night
Or Levy is still haggling whether it's 40 or 50 appearances to trigger clause 172.

Last edited:
*djenerous
Anger GIF by One Chicago

Royal was bought by Nuno for his defensive ability. Conte plays him as wingback and hey presto he is not up to scratch. Good to keep if Conte decides one day we need a back four
Well I'd sooner keep conte and his style that means royal has to leave. I still think we should be buying better.

I do find it a bit odd that at the exact time this announcement is delayed Conte suddenly decides that Lucas will convert to a wing back. Hope it’s purely coincidental. Fortunately it’s not Levy who makes such decisions but it wouldn’t surprise me if there is still some haggling over petty items in the contract.

Back
Top Bottom