Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reading the last 20 pages of Djed jokes.

mad computer GIF

That's my reaction every time I read someone say we need an attacking/creative midfielder despite all the evidence saying otherwise.

the state of this thread.
That's what happens when people get bored of waiting!

If he'd been announced on Friday, the last 3 days' worth of posts need never have happened!!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Retro Djed Photos" thread to start up...

That's what happens when people get bored of waiting!

If he'd been announced on Friday, the last 3 days' worth of posts need never have happened!!

I'm just waiting for the inevitable "Retro Djed Photos" thread to start up...

Go outside it's 30 degrees.

I remember walking into a giant pub in Downham one lunch hour and there were dozens of old boys sitting at separate tables all wearing raincoats and flat caps.
I used to own 3 raincoats and a couple of Trilbies.
Times have changed. I can't remember the last time I saw a man wearing a raincoat or a Trilby.

Especially three at once

Meryl Streep Thank You GIF by patternbase

Its the tea lady's understanding that the Chairman's fax machine has broken down
and he is waiting for the warranty to be re-confirmed!

Back
Top Bottom