Champions League Group Stages draw! Thursday 25th of August! Spurs in Pot 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am thinking about attending the Frankfurt away match with my partner. What are the chances to get tickets as a non-season ticket holder? I've never applied for an away match before.

Anybody remember the points requirements for CL Away last time around please?

That's a Coys1955 Coys1955 question

It will vary massively depending on where, the allocation, and what stage of the competition, but here goes:

2018-19:
Inter Milan 410 (allocation 5000)
PSV 389 (1625)
Barcelona 260 (4610)
Dortmund 307 (3423)
Man City 388 (2728)
Ajax 418 (2600)

2019-20:
Olypiacos 134 (1600)
Red Star Belgrade 0 (all applicants successful)
Bayern 252 (3779)
Leipzig 392 (2231)

Those are the only two seasons I have.

I wonder will they do a three match package for the home games.

Going by a recent email it’s a no fir season ticket holders

Once payment is successfully collected for each fixture, there will be no further action you need to take and your ticket will be issued to you ahead of each game. Please note that payments for each game will be taken separately and we will shortly communicate exact payment dates.

On Sale dates - ST Holders

Tuesday 30 August

Season Tickets Holders registered on our Automatic Cup Scheme, will have payment taken from the card details they have stored with us.

10am, Wednesday 31 August – 2pm, Thursday 1 September

Eligible Season Ticket Holders (including 1882 Members) will have the opportunity to purchase their current 2022/23 Season Ticket seat for this match.

3pm, Thursday 1 – 10am Friday 2 September

Season Ticket Holders who will need to be relocated (due to their Premier League only Season Ticket or UEFA requirements) will be able to purchase a ticket for this fixture

Members.

10am, Friday 2 September

Tickets will become available to One Hotspur and One Hotspur+ Members.

Back
Top Bottom