Champions League Group Stages draw! Thursday 25th of August! Spurs in Pot 2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No dates yet?
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Still trying to bait me, dude take an afternoon off :D

I'm not baiting you....

I questioned why you held a certain opinion (much like you routinely do to many posters across the forum day in day out)... You asked me to explain myself, yet decline to do the same; then accused me of pedantry and now claim to have been baited....?

....Silly boy.

I'm not baiting you....

I questioned why you held a certain opinion (much like you routinely do to many posters across the forum day in day out)... You asked me to explain myself, yet decline to do the same; then accused me of pedantry and now claim to have been baited....?

....Silly boy.

Not baiting me but you're calling me a silly boy...I mean come on you can at least try a bit harder...:contefacepalm2:

Yep you're the one that was insistent on challenging a fairly harmless hypothetical comment bringing up fixture congestion and who we've played before, like I'm meant to give a fuck, it's a hypothetical scenario I would have preferred purely for selfish reasons, that's it - you need to deal with it, it's not going to happen mate, it's okay.

Not baiting me but you're calling me a silly boy...I mean come on you can at least try a bit harder...

Well, that's because you are being silly.

You've been/being needlessly prickly.

Yep you're the one that was insistent on challenging a fairly harmless hypothetical comment bringing up fixture congestion and who we've played before, like I'm meant to give a fuck, it's a hypothetical scenario I would have preferred purely for selfish reasons, that's it - you need to deal with it, it's not going to happen mate, it's okay.

Take a look around... It's a forum..... Comments are made; opinions are challenged..... You're taking exception to someone doing nothing more than you do countless times here every day.

Well, that's because you are being silly.

You've been/being needlessly prickly.

Take a look around... It's a forum..... Comments are made; opinions are challenged..... You're taking exception to someone doing nothing more than you do countless times here every day.

Nah not at all, it's a throwaway comment that you took exception to, I already told you it's not that deep yet here you are still trying to argue, the penny hasn't dropped yet has it...

Indeed it's a forum so as much as you like to get an erection challenging people's opinion there's no rule saying I have to answer it to your liking, deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom