Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PEH would have his haters if scored 10+ goals a season, assisted 5-10 times and ran the midfield

Bottom line is, some people just don't like him and nothing will change that.

I bet he gives zero fucks. Starts every game and rarely even get's taken off And that's with 3 different coaches. 2 of which are/were among the best coaches in world football.

PEH would have his haters if scored 10+ goals a season, assisted 5-10 times and ran the midfield

Bottom line is, some people just don't like him and nothing will change that.

I bet he gives zero fucks. Starts every game and rarely even get's taken off And that's with 3 different coaches. 2 of which are/were among the best coaches in world football.
I still think he's an average clogger...

Point proven.

So far this season he's contributed as many goals as golden boy Sonny.
If you don't have a hard working "clogger" in the team somewhere you end up with Woolwich in the latter Wenger era where they could play pretty football but were soft.
I'd gladly swap him for someone with brains and flare..ie Eriksen

If only Arcspace were here to write:

ENDED

:pochcry:
He's enjoying forum retirement now.

1754.jpg

Views on PEH yday? Another difficult game where he’s peripheral IMO. Overrun by the system but looked blocky / basic on the ball

Views on PEH yday? Another difficult game where he’s peripheral IMO. Overrun by the system but looked blocky / basic on the ball
He was poor yesterday. Wanted too much time and played everything backwards. Bentancur can deal with that pressure he can't.

Back
Top Bottom