Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a load of shite disappointed I must say, should have brought on Holtby whether that would have been the right move or not.

Watch the Woolwich fans give us crap when they were playing 6 at the back. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be happy if we did that.

This disgusts me.. We've lost our identity for 100M.. And we're not even better
G9ZJ44n.gif

We did better than last year, at least it wasent 5 2, We will only improve as the guys bond, hopefully capoue will be back really soon i know how it is to do your ankle so hopefully its nothing more than a month

on a positive note whens the last time we out possessioned them cunts

with Eriksen, Holtby and Lamela coming into the fold we'll surely start to carve teams open more, just be patient lads

Would've liked to have seen Holtby come on for Dembele instead of Defoe (altho Defoe did alright).

Baffled by the Lamela substitution for Townsend. Thought Chadli was pedestrian at best and should've gone off at half time for Erik!

As much as we criticise Walker for his frequent brainfarts - I thought he was our best outfield player today. And one of the few who REALLY looked like he wanted to win.

The team not gelling doesn't concern me that much. What does concern me is that Lloris and Walker were the only ones that individually stepped up as leaders when the going got tough today.

Back
Top Bottom