Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has his moments just look at Xhaka’s goal. He makes silly tackle and gets tricked and his tracking back is just to slow.

I rate him, he’s good player but Bissouma and Bentancur on form are much better with the ball.

He has his moments just look at Xhaka’s goal. He makes silly tackle and gets tricked and his tracking back is just to slow.

I rate him, he’s good player but Bissouma and Bentancur on form are much better with the ball.
As is Skipp. He’s fine when he has time to play forward against lesser teams

He was fine, even very good at times, but looked increasingly tired as the game went on. Conte needs to be stiching in some starts for Bissouma and Skipp here soon, otherwise he's going to grind Bent and PEH into the ground...

Last edited:
He was fine, even very good at times, but looked increasingly tired as the game went on. Conte needs to be getting stiching in some starts for Bissouma and Skipp here soon, otherwise he's going to grind Bent and PEH into the ground...
especially when they are asked to be dogs basically. its a slog in that midfield 2 in this system. very taxing

especially when they are asked to be dogs basically. its a slog in that midfield 2 in this system. very taxing
Press hard and close down space all the time. Then, be ready to beat the midfield lines and spring the break, while getting kicked. Bust a gut forward so you can arrive late for a ball that Royal skied over the bar anyways- it's a dog's life alright!

He was fine, even very good at times, but looked increasingly tired as the game went on. Conte needs to be stiching in some starts for Bissouma and Skipp here soon, otherwise he's going to grind Bent and PEH into the ground...
It’s lunacy - it’s the one position we have true strength in depth. All four are good, hard working players

Press hard and close down space all the time. Then, be ready to beat the midfield lines and spring the break, while getting kicked, then bust a gut forward so you can arrive late for a ball that Royal skied over the bar anyways- it's a dog's life alright!
must be heartbreaking to bust a gut forward to see emerson about to cross

Yea Kane already looks extremely over it, yet passes to him anyways. What I can't understand though, is if Kane has so much sway over his playing time, why he can't force Conte to play somebody else at RWB? Baffling.
yea i think kane is sick of him. remember the reaction to him missing that easy chance after kanes world class assist to him? that reaction was more than just due to that one chance being fluffed

Yea Kane already looks extremely over it, yet passes to him anyways. What I can't understand though, is if Kane has so much sway over his playing time, why he can't force Conte to play somebody else at RWB? Baffling.
Agree, needs a mutiny. I’m constantly on at boss about the lazy divs I have to work with

His excellent pass led to our goal. He has a weird combination of poor technique but good vision. So he ends up playing some great passes but is inconsistent and also plays some terrible ones.

Anyway, a midfield 3 suits him.

Back
Top Bottom