Real Madrid "Partnership"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sir-Jimmy-Savile-008.jpg

Jim also had lots of special relationships. :bale2:

I'd rather we fixed things ourselves :coys:

#HalaWankers

Haven't we got a similar 'partnership' with Swindon at the moment??

Though I doubt they're starting a petition against US, seeing as they've got half our youth team!!!

Business partnerships are all the same. Its all about what both parties can get out of each other without putting in too much. Kind of like marriage.

I see Gareth Bale himself has made a few comments too. Probably Xose or Jose or whoever that Madrid troll cunt is.

Don't worry, I'm sure Daniel Levy has already written an angry letter
levywink2.gif
lvj.gif

By the way, I'm sure the club isn't going to let themselves be taken advantage of. The only club that Bale was going to leave for was Real Madrid so after the Modric deal the clubs knew they would be dealing with eachother again and made an agreement. They got Bale and we got a world record fee. So it goes.

In reality the partnership probably entails very little and people are completely overreacting. Either way people don't have the slightest idea what it means. Is it really like Daniel Levy to allow us to be taken advantage of? Shit like this petition just make us look whiny, weak, and gives the Goons a good laugh. Stupid.

Relationships only work between between development clubs and big boys, if levy wants to make us a development club, then it's clear he's only in it for the money

If Levy was in it for the money, then I think he'd have just pocketed the £86m we just made off of one transfer rather than giving Baldini an open chequebook. So I think we can throw that one out the window.

this relationship was a myth from the start. Apparently Madrid didn't even announce it. Get over it, they signed our best player, arguably top 3 in the world (how dare he leave us...) and they will continue to sign our best players if they want them and our players will go to them because Madrid are a much bigger and better team than us. It's that simple.

This whole conspiracy story bullshit reeks of scouse and I fucking hate scouse.

@ AlMacca_ AlMacca_ the problem is that hey didn't even loan us some players who aren't even starters and then sold their most creative player to our biggest rival..why not sell him to psg, bayern or even juve? I know the player has a say but we didnt sell modric to chelsea or man u. We sold him to them for
installments when we could have made more elsewhere. They weren't even discreet, just contant tapping up of bale. Forget them being a better club. We have the resources and could have made us a force in europe to become a massive club in europe if we kept our best players. At the end of the day the player has a contract and should honour it. Im tired of seeing us as a stepping stone to tge so called big clubs. We have bought well but we need a world class player to win things other wise we can say bye to hugo, jan and lamela in 2 years

By the way, I'm sure the club isn't going to let themselves be taken advantage of. The only club that Bale was going to leave for was Real Madrid so after the Modric deal the clubs knew they would be dealing with eachother again and made an agreement. They got Bale and we got a world record fee. So it goes.

Bale wasn't even close to a world record fee last year. I think there was still an argument to be made over Di Maria or Bale before last season. So, I think that is nonsense.

If Levy was in it for the money, then I think he'd have just pocketed the £86m we just made off of one transfer rather than giving Baldini an open chequebook. So I think we can throw that one out the window.

Of course Levy's in it for the money, ENIC are an investment vehicle. They already have one eye on an exit. Not that I don't think he's doing a good job in running the club, but his priority is the bottom line not silverware.

Back
Top Bottom