Real Madrid "Partnership"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like a special relationship with Ajax. Not for players- just swap weed from time to time.
Agree wholeheartedly. Nice club, good history, great at developing talent. The negotiations for Verts were drawn out and tense, no doubt, but I think there's a very good relationship with the club, from top to bottom. Certain parallels to be drawn, as well.

Was sorry to see that the rumors of a Carroll loan to Ajax didn't pan out.

The other thing I just thought of (and maybe this is more a slur on ArseAnal) but maybe, just maybe, Real only sold to them 'cos they don't see them as a realistic threat in the CL... after all, Chelsea have already shown their true colours by nabbing Willian ahead of us (and maybe refusing to sell Mata to us) in the deluded/inspired knowledge that WE may well be direct opposition to their Premier League Top 4 Status!

Now there's no way on EARTH Real would've strengthened a potential CL rival, if they genuinely thought that their own position would be weakened by strengthening ArseAnal... TBH, I don't think they give a shit about OUR situation in the Premier League, but you can bet your Granny's last Tena Lady they care about winning the CL, and there's no way on earth they would've sold to a club they thought would be a DIRECT rival to that ambition!

Straw clutching perhaps??

To be fair to other smaller clubs, it's probably better we don't enter into any 'Partnerships' with them as Levy is a wolf and will probably rape them of their resources much the same way Perez has us and we'll damage our reputation abroad.

The other thing I just thought of (and maybe this is more a slur on ArseAnal) but maybe, just maybe, Real only sold to them 'cos they don't see them as a realistic threat in the CL... after all, Chelsea have already shown their true colours by nabbing Willian ahead of us (and maybe refusing to sell Mata to us) in the deluded/inspired knowledge that WE may well be direct opposition to their Premier League Top 4 Status!

Now there's no way on EARTH Real would've strengthened a potential CL rival, if they genuinely thought that their own position would be weakened by strengthening ArseAnal... TBH, I don't think they give a shit about OUR situation in the Premier League, but you can bet your Granny's last Tena Lady they care about winning the CL, and there's no way on earth they would've sold to a club they thought would be a DIRECT rival to that ambition!

Straw clutching perhaps??

There is more straw clutching going on there than Worzel Gummidge having a wank!

worzel-gummidge.jpg

For those who have no idea who the fuck Worzel Gummidge is

The fact there are some on here who HAVE no idea who Worzel Gummidge is/was makes me feel painfully old!

Jesus, it was in COLOUR FFS!

Back
Top Bottom