Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Decent cameo. But end product was no more impressive than the others who pretend to be professional wing backs. More often than not, the link up play to Deki for example simply was not there.

But then it’s a cameo and the guys not played so understandable. Got a good header in that forced a save. 6/10 comfortable. I sense if the first team was not in disarray and was winning games by 2 or 3 then he would be playing more.

Decent cameo. But end product was no more impressive than the others who pretend to be professional wing backs. More often than not, the link up play to Deki for example simply was not there.

But then it’s a cameo and the guys not played so understandable. Got a good header in that forced a save. 6/10 comfortable. I sense if the first team was not in disarray and was winning games by 2 or 3 then he would be playing more.

I've no beef with the lad and am not gonna cripple him with expectation unlike much of this thread, but he was so random....... He just left Kulu scratching his head as to where was left for he himself him to play. Seems pretty obvious where Conte's reservations lie.

So he's good? Conte's just being a cunt?

I’d give him more minutes but also understand why Conte says he’s not ready. Does well to get forward but no interplay whatsoever with other players…basically hits the breaks and looks confused on what his options are.

lovely touch from the long ball that was switched to him, great ball too. got them long legs that can get motoring quick.

we play with 3 fucking CB's ffs, we do not need emerson fucking royal at rwb too. its fucking ridiculous and hasnt worked. give this fucking kid some proper starts, we need something to get excited for now because the moods starting to turn for conte.

I’d give him more minutes but also understand why Conte says he’s not ready. Does well to get forward but no interplay whatsoever with other players…basically hits the breaks and looks confused on what his options are.
surely being young he only learns interplay by playing with the first 11, so does he play with first 11 in the practice matches at training or is he in the other team

He got forward really well and provided attacking threat. If he doesn't always get back its surely not beyond the realms of possibility that one of the other 8 defensive players engages their brain and covers for him. Carried the ball really well yesterday.

Reflected on it now I have got that defeat out of my head. Still don’t get it. I could understand if we had a decent RWB in front of him but a defensive RB like Royal who has been poor this season.

This is going to be for Conte what the diamond was for Poch or Maddison is for Southgate. Something must be going on.

I hope we do buy an experienced RWB in the transfer market.

Back
Top Bottom