Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels so fucking huge.... I already have butterflies when I think about it (which is not normal for me).

Even outside of the context of the season; I really need a lift footy-wise.
Beat these then the goons and it’s not looking as depressing, lose both and I’m not sure I see a way back for conte now

Sit back. Invite pressure. Force errors and hit them on the break.

Oh....Shit, we conceded.

Don't worry lads. Sit back. Invite pressure. Force errors and hit them on the break.

Oh....Shit, we conceded again.

Don't worry lads. We'll get them now. Sit back. Invite pressure...... Oh wait, now they are sitting back. Erm, maybe pass the ball around a bit in midfield until they get tired.

OK, 20 mins left. We need 3 goals. Time for Subs.......Lets get bring on some more defenders. Royal/Sarr/Sess, lace your boots up!

Bloody ref.
Funny yes. Unfortunately it’s actually the reality which is so sad

Was Crystal Palace last home game 3-0 defeat to Fulham with Palace being down to 9 men?

If so you absolutely know that Palace will put in their performance of the season tonight.

Why the fuck do people keep on including White as a LWinger or a LWBack???

He's a CM by trade.

p.s. Bissouma has a one match ban btw.
He has played there before even out on loan I think.
Was playing Harry's position during the friendlies after the WC

We've given up a few 'must not lose' tokens recently by dropping 5 points to Brentford and Villa... so it feels like we've backed ourselves into a corner of playing 'must wins' for the foreseeable future....

Unfortunate that, 'cos after tonight, we've got Arse and City coming up in quick succession in the PL ...

Back
Top Bottom