Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going by many comments in this place there will be ecstatic TFC members at this news.
I know Hugo has made mistakes and has not been at his best this season but this is one of the key leaders at our club. The fact is there will also be people who were saying that will now act like Enic Fucked us over again by not getting us a keeper in Jan.

I wondered how people would react.

Can't fucking spend all one's time moaning about him only to then moan that he's injured. One cannot have one's cake and eat it.

Hungry Cake GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Possible games he’ll miss

Leicester (A)
Milan (A) CL
West Ham (H)
Chelsea (H)
Sheff U (A) FA Cup
Wolves (A)
Milan (H) CL
Forest (H)
Southampton (A)

Really could be a lot worse.

Forster will be fine

Possible games he’ll miss

Leicester (A)
Milan (A) CL
West Ham (H)
Chelsea (H)
Sheff U (A) FA Cup
Wolves (A)
Milan (H) CL
Forest (H)
Southampton (A)

Really could be a lot worse.

Forster will be fine

Yes because we never struggle or get dominated/concede lots of shots vs teams lower down the table who bring intensity and try to control the midfield.

Highly doubt it, not exactly Buffon coming in to replace him. I'd also be very surprised if he doesn't see out his contract even if we bring in a new keeper in the summer.
Well he hasn't been very good this season and hopefully be one of the ones leaving in the summer as he will be onto big of a wage to seat on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom